Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I shoot myself in the foot with the ESO Sub

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I wanted to buy that new Fargrave Home (kidna wish Fargrave had crafting writs but alas..anyway.. @ZOS_GinaBruno perhps add boards in some DLC areas? :smile: ) which expires in ~12 days, so I went ahead and purchased a 365 day sub, but got no Crowns since I already had a sub. I would have sworn that in the past they gave you the crowns even if there was a recurring sub already. So, yeah, I have like 15 more days of that one month I got before. If I haven't been charged (can't check with my bank right now) for the 365 deal -- I guess I could cancel the sub and just get the crowns separately?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 14, 2022 11:56PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »
    So, I wanted to buy that new Fargrave Home (kidna wish Fargrave had crafting writs but alas..anyway.. @ZOS_GinaBruno perhps add boards in some DLC areas? :smile: ) which expires in ~12 days, so I went ahead and purchased a 365 day sub, but got no Crowns since I already had a sub. I would have sworn that in the past they gave you the crowns even if there was a recurring sub already. So, yeah, I have like 15 more days of that one month I got before. If I haven't been charged (can't check with my bank right now) for the 365 deal -- I guess I could cancel the sub and just get the crowns separately?

You get the Crowns when the subscription renews. If you want them sooner, you have to buy the Crown packs.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    You get the Crowns when the subscription renews. If you want them sooner, you have to buy the Crown packs.
    That means I haven't been charged, right? I could cancel the 365 sub I just decided to get and get said crown pack instead.

Edited by Shagreth on March 11, 2022 10:03PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That means I haven't been charged, right? I could cancel the 365 sub I just decided to get and get said crown pack instead.

They won't charge until close to the subscription expiration. I think that if you look at your account, it will tell you when they will charge you and how much.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Doubtful. You only changed the frequency for when your sub needs to renew.
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't charge until close to the subscription expiration. I think that if you look at your account, it will tell you when they will charge you and how much.
    ah yes, was easy to miss, but you're right! cheers ^^

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP's question regarding their ESO subscription being answered, we've decided to now close the thread going forward. If you need further assistance please feel free to start a new thread in the General Help forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.