The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How do I display my weapons/armor?

Lopti
Lopti
✭✭
Hey all, loving the game so far. Just got to end game and starting to collect armor/weapon sets and upgrade em to legendary etc... Trying to figure out how to store them in my house. I figured there would be a mannequin housing item and weapon racks/stands etc... So I can store and display my small but growing collection.

I have not been able to find anything like this though, am I missing something really simple or is this just somehow not an option? Sry if this is a stupid question but just can't figure out where/how todo this. Thx in advance.

Best Answer

• maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, this isn't a current option. I would guess the way the systems were developed that it is a bit harder than it would seem. Even companion's houseguest version wear their own casual outfits instead of outfits we have put their overland version in.
    Answer ✓
  • Lopti
    Lopti
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, this isn't a current option. I would guess the way the systems were developed that it is a bit harder than it would seem. Even companion's houseguest version wear their own casual outfits instead of outfits we have put their overland version in.

Dang, that is disappointing. Thanks for the info though. If they have a petition or something to add that let me know I will sign it haha.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lopti wrote: »

Dang, that is disappointing. Thanks for the info though. If they have a petition or something to add that let me know I will sign it haha.

Stay up on the forums and you're sure to see petitions every so often. Look out for housing ones, you might see a mannequin request to add your name to - or other cool things you'd have never thought of. Sometimes the devs even see these and make changes, so you never know.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.