The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Experiment: What classes does the other classes fear the most in PvP?

• Hescrow
    Hescrow
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    My main is stamsorc.

Diffcult against magdk and magplar for only One main reason:
    Big burst damage which heals them at the same Time
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh. My only "fear" and something that is insanely frustrating is dying to lag (I fear that frustration).

Very often you get CC-ed and you can't do absolutely nothing about it. You try to break free, drink potion, roll-dodge... nothing works.

If I die to a nb gank, is it really a skilled player that beats me... if I can not break free / counter act because game becomes unresponsive ?

If I am tripple CC-ed (stacked CC often prevent to even attempt to break free) by DK & die later - is it me who made a mistake or maybe the other player got lucky (or worse - they used the exploit deliberately).

Getting defeated in a fair fight is fine. But dying to server performance makes the whole PvP experience irrelevant & arbitrary. Like dying to cheap pitfall in an old side scroller platform adventure game.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    There is just one. DKs. They have the survivability, preasure, heals, sustain and with current gear and CP's they are mobile to. God tier class.

Edit:
    Oh. Im NB.
    Edited by Mayrael on March 29, 2022 1:17PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Fear the fps drop most when it goes down from 100 to 20 by just a small skirmish fight. I've a potatocomputer but since ascending tide update it has become way worse for me. :(

Ontopic magplars. Immortality bubble, gapcloser so you can't kite their group/zerg without LOS, good damage. :<
    EU | PC
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Where are the Nerf Sorc threads????

The forums have not seen a proper Nerf Sorc thread in a long time. Nerf Sorc threads are supposed to occur multiple times weekly.

PvP is screwed.
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    I think as a stamplar main the biggest dangers are easily very good Magplars, MagDKs, Bow Sorcs and Stamblades.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dvonpm wrote: »
    Templar for sure, jab jab jab jab jab.

Jabs are so over rated.. Just dodge roll or better yet block and use tri pots. After the templar runs out of resources they run away and are usually easy kills especially if you got CC effects that slow them down or better yet stun/root them in place.

All classes are limited in their overall build variety. The difference is usually gear and CP setup. I mean a stamina dps templar regardless of gear are setup usually with similar abilities, same with magika templars.

Jabs also are really, really bad in lag. The animation gets all jacked, sometimes you end up running around with one long spear lol. Idk if you can even animation cancel it.

It's a great skill when it lands, but out in Cyro lag not so much.

That javelin though. Not the damage so much, but the fact that it knocks you into a parallel dimension is...apparently a bonus of using the skill.

Love when I get killed by jabs and never seen the first one hit me, lol

Stay safe :)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Magdk, specially corrosive and molten whip are super duper strong right now, and Im not ashamed to call for a nerf or two. Magplar bubble also kinda crazy.

PC EU
    PvP only