The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Preparing for the deployment of AwA

Gylzyn
Gylzyn
✭✭✭
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere in a thread or I haven't quite understood the ZOS Q&A.

Given that Account Wide Achievements seem to be definitely happening (hopefully with the bugs ironed out), I was wondering:

1. Is there anything that people recommend we might do with/on characters in advance of AwA being deployed?
2. When Update 33 has been deployed, is there a recommended order in which we should log in our characters? For example, my sorcerer damage dealer (character S) is my main and is the one that I have been especially working on to get achievements. My templar healer (character T) has some achievements that S does not have. If I want to try to preserve S still being my main, should I log onto them in a particular order or doesn't it matter?
3. If (say) S has got the Moongrave Fane Conqueror achievement and T has got the Lair of Maarselok Conqueror achievement, when the update drops and I log in both characters, will the Scalebreaker Delver achievement trigger awarding the dye and outfit style? And who gets the "earned by" tag?

Thanks in advance.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that's the big problem with only a single 'earned by' tooltip.

For specific achievements you can document now the various completion statuses of your alts (that will take an afternoon) and work out the load order -- but there's a bunch of achievements like 'kill X things' which will be extremely difficult to to arrange across multiple characters.

There's really no way to control it outside of not logging on at all with alts and re-earning on your main to get it in 'first'.
    PC NA
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s really up to what you want to do in terms of your characters. For me, I want all of my credit for my achievements to go to my main or my secondary, so all of my rando alts are just getting deleted before the patch hits. I’ll remake them as mules/name reservers for when I do get around to starting them, but they’ll just live at a bank just outside of the tutorial.

For most achievements, credit goes to the first chronologically. It doesn’t matter what order you log in, whoever earned it first gets the credit. If you want the credit to go to your main but an alt earned it before them, the only way to avoid the credit going to the alt is to delete the alt before the patch, or at least never log into them again.

For additive achievements, credit goes to the character who adds the last one. If you have three characters, and A got 98/100 kills, B got 5 kills, and C got 48, then the order you log into them matters. If you log A->B->C, then B gets credit for the achievement since they added that last two A was missing. If you want A to get credit, then you need to log into A after B or C.

This also should be the case for things like challenger achievements, or the Scalebreaker Delver example you gave, where each character has one part. As before, the one who puts in the last check gets all the credit.

The additive ones are the one that will take planning, so if you care you may want to go through your characters and see what the most logical order for those is to make sure the right character gets the credit.
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gylzyn wrote: »
    Apologies if this is covered elsewhere in a thread or I haven't quite understood the ZOS Q&A.

Given that Account Wide Achievements seem to be definitely happening (hopefully with the bugs ironed out), I was wondering:

1. Is there anything that people recommend we might do with/on characters in advance of AwA being deployed?
    2. When Update 33 has been deployed, is there a recommended order in which we should log in our characters? For example, my sorcerer damage dealer (character S) is my main and is the one that I have been especially working on to get achievements. My templar healer (character T) has some achievements that S does not have. If I want to try to preserve S still being my main, should I log onto them in a particular order or doesn't it matter?
    3. If (say) S has got the Moongrave Fane Conqueror achievement and T has got the Lair of Maarselok Conqueror achievement, when the update drops and I log in both characters, will the Scalebreaker Delver achievement trigger awarding the dye and outfit style? And who gets the "earned by" tag?

Thanks in advance.
    1. Unless you do pledges regularly, get your undaunted maxed on other characters. Grab skyshards from delves (public dungeons should be ok as skill point is separate) as you won't be able to see which any character has done. Some players are deleteing all but a 'main' character to ensure all achievements will be obtained on it. Complete Thieves Guild(TG) Kari's hit-list to get characters to 3 in TG skill-line as post-update that will be gone. Maybe grab item quests like perfected (clockwork city) and mural (elsewyr) - while they've been reset for characters that have already completed them, the actual results since last pts have not been fully tested by players as far as I know (perhaps someone has and can update this?).
    2. Log in 'main' first' where 'main' is character with most achievements. Be aware that partial achievements spread over mulitple characters will have the account achievement awarded to the character that first 'trips' it. So, for example, if you have one the various slayer achievements at 99% on your main but 1% on another character, it will likely be the other character that gets the achievement[edit2]based on the premise already stated that you log into your main first[/edit2].
    3. see 2. above - it's the last character logged that trips the account-wide achievement that gains it forever after.

Good luck if choosing to continue.

edit: typos
    edit2: disambiguation of point 2 with thanks to @Tannus15
    Edited by deleted221106-002999 on March 3, 2022 2:06AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log on your main character and/or your oldest character first. This will get you the vast majority of your achievements and all of the beginner ones.

After you do this it doesn’t really matter except for the whole 2 people who will be earning something like atronach monster slayer on a specific char.

The concern with Account-Wide achievements are the bugs.... Complete museum quests before the update goes live and then you’re fine.
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

The concern with Account-Wide achievements are the bugs.... Complete museum quests before the update goes live and then you’re fine.
    There's more concerns than just the bugs although that is a big part of it.

The museum quests have been reset an ALL characters in order for them to remain repeatable. I haven't tested on pts if this is the case but the museum quests are showing as do-able on multiple characters now.

The important one is Kari's hit-list because of the impact on Thieves Guild progression.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Comrade_Ogilvy i'm pretty sure is wrong about point 2.

I would recommend logging in your "primary alt" first
    then your main
    then the rest of your alts

the first character you login will not get the combined achievements allocated to them, they will be exactly the same as on live
    the second character you login will combine the first characters achievements to theirs, so if you have 60% of a slayer achievement on the first character and 50% on the second, the second will "earn" the achievement.

if both those characters had the same achievement, say stormproof, then the earned by will be whoever earned it first by date. this will continue to update as you login all your characters.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty simple, really.

If you have only one character, you are done. :smile:

If you are not going to play ESO due to this, you are done. :smile:

If you don't have concerns about Account-wide Achievements, or just want to get the migration done and over with, all you have to do is log into each character on launch day. I would do it in the order of how much you play each character, starting with the most played and working through all alternate characters. Make sure you do them all. Once this is done, play them as normal.

If there is a concern that this order might not be the correct one, then note how many achievement points each character has and do them in decreasing order. This will require a little time before Update 33 launches to find and write down the achievement points for each character.

If you have concerns about achievements being shared with other characters on the account, and do not want this, then there are decisions and preparation that need to be done before launch. It will be necessary to pick a character to be the main character after Update 33 launches.
    • Each character on the account that has achievements that should not be shared with the main character needs to be cleaned out and deleted before Update 33 launches. Go into each character and remove all armor and weapons, then see, deconstruct, or destroy anything carried that will not be needed by other characters. What is needed should be saved in the bank so that the main character can grab it. When complete, delete the character.
    • If there are characters on the account that has achievements that should be shared with the main character, and you are not interested in playing this character after Update 33 launches, then you can do the above after Update 33 launches. This will preserve achievements earned.
    • If you don't want to delete the alternate characters, as this is an irreversible process, then I recommend logging into them before Update 33 launches and stripping them down and parking them somewhere. Dress them, or leave them undressed, in a manner that will be a visual reminder that these characters are parked and not to be used. Note that while this preserves the character for the future, if the character is accidentally used, then the migration of achievements will be done and this will be hard to stop.

ESO Plus bank space and crafting bag will be very useful for transferring items off characters to be deleted. If you have the means to do 30 days of ESO Plus during transition, it will not be wasted. You can get 30 days and then cancel the renewal. You will not lose any items from the bank or crafting bag when ESO Plus expires.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    @Comrade_Ogilvy i'm pretty sure is wrong about point 2.

I would recommend logging in your "primary alt" first
    then your main
    then the rest of your alts

the first character you login will not get the combined achievements allocated to them, they will be exactly the same as on live
    the second character you login will combine the first characters achievements to theirs, so if you have 60% of a slayer achievement on the first character and 50% on the second, the second will "earn" the achievement.

if both those characters had the same achievement, say stormproof, then the earned by will be whoever earned it first by date. this will continue to update as you login all your characters.

Not wrong at all, I attempted to say exactly what you did (except the dated exception).

In fairness, though, you probably explained it better. :)
  • Saieden
    Saieden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issues relating to having a "main" are more complex than anyone has described in this thread (nothing personal, please don't take offence).

TL;DR is that if you've been playing the game for any length of time in multiple characters, you will not be able to guarantee that characters don't get achievement earned by you don't them to have, unless you basically never log in with those characters again after the update. Remember, any earlier achievement date on a character will overwrite a newer date the first time you log in with them.

Progressive achievements that are partially complete on several characters is more comolex. If you have 3 characters with varying amounts of mundane runes, basts and heartwoods on each, there is basically no way you will be able to get all of them on one toon by simply logging in in a different order. For example, if toon A and B have 500/1000 bast, and B and C have 500/1000 mundane runes. Extend this to monster trophies and meta achievements, and you'll see why I say this is impossible and, frankly, not worth your time.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saieden wrote: »
    The issues relating to having a "main" are more complex than anyone has described in this thread (nothing personal, please don't take offence).

TL;DR is that if you've been playing the game for any length of time in multiple characters, you will not be able to guarantee that characters don't get achievement earned by you don't them to have, unless you basically never log in with those characters again after the update. Remember, any earlier achievement date on a character will overwrite a newer date the first time you log in with them.

Progressive achievements that are partially complete on several characters is more comolex. If you have 3 characters with varying amounts of mundane runes, basts and heartwoods on each, there is basically no way you will be able to get all of them on one toon by simply logging in in a different order. For example, if toon A and B have 500/1000 bast, and B and C have 500/1000 mundane runes. Extend this to monster trophies and meta achievements, and you'll see why I say this is impossible and, frankly, not worth your time.

The issues related to having a "main" does not have to be complicated at all. There is only a "main" character until Update 33 drops. After that, there is no "main". At least, not as far as achievements are concerned.

Partial achievements will get combined, as ZOS allows, and this process is best ignored. It will happen, and when it is done, it will have happened.

It is only when the player wants to fight against what ZOS has done that things get complicated. In this respect, the players really have limited options, and no optimal path that does not consume quantities of time.

Edited by Elsonso on March 3, 2022 9:23PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saieden wrote: »

The more complex scenarios can be inferred from previous posts.

Doesn't hurt to elaborate, though. :)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC, my plan is to log in with each character before the update so that Kyoma's Global Achievements records what each has done, then rename the variables folder to back it up.

Then when the update goes live, I'll log in to each character one last time to consolidate all the achievements and then I'll log off and go play something else.

It'll be sad to leave after 8 years, but it will be sadder to stay.
    The Moot Councillor
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went for the ultimate option. On my two accounts I stripped all my characters and banked what I wanted to keep. Then all but one of my characters were deleted over the course of a week. Then on each of my two accounts I created a new vanilla character. I then stripped and banked the gear of my two old characters and deleted them. This left me with just the single vanilla characters on each account.

I then decided which account was going on standby and cancelled ESO plus for it. This leaves me with one 'live' account to play with to completion. I figure with two accounts with both EU and NA servers I will have four play throughs. Why the vanilla characters you may ask. For the simple reason I get to play with each for longer. I intend to not have any alts due to AWA.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally i will just log in each of my toons to update my achievements, i should end up unlocking several "meta" achievements requiring to do both dungeons for a dlc on vet since i know i have some done on one toon and some done on another

i feel that people going "scorched earth" with their accounts might be a bit overkill, so you have only 1 toon now and you make a DK, but what will you do when you feel like playing a sorc/necro/warden/NB/templar? your still going to have to create new toons, the armory system cannot fix that problem, and i wouldnt pay for race changes either

i still plan on doing all quest content with my main first (its easier to experience the story on a tank that does a moderate 6-8k dps, doesnt take too long to kill anything but slow enough i dont 1 shot everything either), the "earned by" note just seems pointless to me if its going to be account based, but for me that is basically ignorable

for many of the grindy achievements this will make it less painful and as some put it "less wasted effort", since i do dungeons on all my toons, many of them only have partial progress with even the vet non-dlc "slayer" achievements of which many of them are painful because there are so few of the mob in the dungeon (flame colossus in city of ash 2, need 50 for achievement, but at max get like 3 per run, i dont want to grind ~20 runs on the same toon)

the current implementation kind of annoys me because its only "partially" account wide (all of the character individual achievements mixed in), i would have preferred a separate system (achievements in collection menu as account wide, and then leave the current achievements as is being per character), but im certainly not unhappy with having account wide progress (long ago i resigned my main would never have certain achievements because he was not built to fulfill the criteria, so i been using whatever toon i have that works best for the content to finish account based unlocks (dyes/access to achievement furnishings/costumes/skins/etc)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humm probably due to lack of sleep (health issue), i think i am mixing a lot.

My *main* has 21690 achievements points
    Then i have others characters but way below, and not higher than 5000.

In those I have my first NB, who just completed the central event IC (molag bal) when my main did not ....

Who do i log first ? or after ?

Sorry. I keep reading and the most i read the most i am lost :(
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »

In those I have my first NB, who just completed the central event IC (molag bal) when my main did not ....

if "earned by" means anything to you, login order of toons only matters on "progress" achievements (kill X enemies like achievements, or meta/composite achievements)

so for example character A has 75/100 kills and character B has 25/100 kills

if you log in character B first, it will register 25/100 on your account achievement, then log in character A will complete the achievement and give them the "earned by"

if you logged in the reverse order (char A first then char B ), then "earned by" would go to char B

honestly they should have just left off the "earned by" thing since it makes no sense whatsoever if your tracking aggregate across your account
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on March 4, 2022 5:25PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for the ultimate option. On my two accounts I stripped all my characters and banked what I wanted to keep. Then all but one of my characters were deleted over the course of a week. Then on each of my two accounts I created a new vanilla character. I then stripped and banked the gear of my two old characters and deleted them. This left me with just the single vanilla characters on each account.

I then decided which account was going on standby and cancelled ESO plus for it. This leaves me with one 'live' account to play with to completion. I figure with two accounts with both EU and NA servers I will have four play throughs. Why the vanilla characters you may ask. For the simple reason I get to play with each for longer. I intend to not have any alts due to AWA.

This work i guess if you had not a crafter character.

On each of my accounts, i have the characters i play, and the character crafter. As ennoyed as i am of this new achievement system. i know i will not delete my character crafter. She learned all motifs. and can craft any set.

Arghh i hate this!! i love all my characters grrr
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if "earned by" means anything to you, login order of toons only matters on "progress" achievements (kill X enemies like achievements, or meta/composite achievements)

if you log in character B first, it will register 25/100 on your account achievement, then log in character A will complete the achievement and give them the "earned by"

if you logged in the reverse order (char A first then char B ), then "earned by" would go to char B

honestly they should have just left off the "earned by" thing since it makes no sense whatsoever if your tracking aggregate across your account

Thank you:) feeling less lost seriously. I saw the delete .... but i realised that one of them is my main crafter. And i dont feel to have to farm again all motifs since lanch arghh.

Anyway thank you!!
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

On each of my accounts, i have the characters i play, and the character crafter. As ennoyed as i am of this new achievement system. i know i will not delete my character crafter. She learned all motifs. and can craft any set.

I’m set up so that my “main” is the only one I would log in on after U33 (if I had not uninstalled) but my second main was originally my crafter and stayed my crafter. Even after my main began learning my motifs, my crafter was the one that kept learning furnishing plans. Nowhere near what some people have learned on their account but last I checked she had probably 2/3 at least of all known furnishing plans. Can’t bring myself to delete her (or really any of my characters) so they’re parked and I just won’t play at all.
    Edited by heaven13 on March 4, 2022 8:21PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you:) feeling less lost seriously. I saw the delete .... but i realised that one of them is my main crafter. And i dont feel to have to farm again all motifs since lanch arghh.

Anyway thank you!!

for other cases like already earned achievements, it will update "earned by" to whichever toon had earned the achievement first, so login order will not matter

in your case, your main character which has not killed molag bal in the sewers does not have achievement at all, your other character did get the achievement, due to the achievements being account wide it will show both of your toons has having the achievement but will mark "earned by" your other character

and to further clarify additional cases, if you had 2 characters with molag bal achievement, one earned in 2015 and one in 2016, the character that earned it in 2015 will be displayed on the "earned by" after both of the characters were logged in (regardless of order of login)

hopefully that helps clear up any confusion on this
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭

I did, on both accounts. I just bit the bullet. It all adds to the adventure as I am at heart a role player and a quester. Been playing since launch, and yes it was heart breaking. I just hate ZOS for this.
    Edited by old_scopie1945 on March 4, 2022 6:16PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    On PC, my plan is to log in with each character before the update so that Kyoma's Global Achievements records what each has done, then rename the variables folder to back it up.

Then when the update goes live, I'll log in to each character one last time to consolidate all the achievements and then I'll log off and go play something else.

If you're leaving over this, as I believe many will, why log in at all after it goes live? By aggregating the achievements you'll be committed to something you don't want, while leaving them alone you'll be leaving them intact in case ZOS decide at some point to row back on this. Chances are they wouldn't be able to restore aggregated accounts, but those which hadn't been aggregated would be as they were pre-Update 33. It's unlikely that they'll row back on it, but even so what would you be gaining by aggregating the achievements when you're leaving anyway?
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

If you're leaving over this, as I believe many will, why log in at all after it goes live? By aggregating the achievements you'll be committed to something you don't want, while leaving them alone you'll be leaving them intact in case ZOS decide at some point to row back on this. Chances are they wouldn't be able to restore aggregated accounts, but those which hadn't been aggregated would be as they were pre-Update 33. It's unlikely that they'll row back on it, but even so what would you be gaining by aggregating the achievements when you're leaving anyway?

Yep, that’s exactly my way of thinking. I do not want AwA at all so I figure if I don’t log in on anyone after, they’ll at least be preserved in their “correct” state.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm burning my bridges behind me in a sense.
    The Moot Councillor
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh. It’s SO complicated. I HATE this. I’ve already cancelled ESO+ and it’s such a royal PITA to play without it, so I doubt I’ll be playing at all. Not giving ZOS any more money after this debacle.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »

Yep, that’s exactly my way of thinking. I do not want AwA at all so I figure if I don’t log in on anyone after, they’ll at least be preserved in their “correct” state.

I know and i would probably do the same but after a long reflexion and talk with husband. i must agree with him that for now ESO is the only game that allow me to go through pain tireness and breath issues. WIthout that i will be stuck to lay down. breather on. and wait for an hypothetical solutions to my health issues (5 years waiting) and the years i have beyond me are probably shortened by this. So yes i will play one account on the 3 i have. And this account have a total of 3 characters that i will play. My main, my crafter and the little NB who completed recently a lot even if less that the main.
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Bragerth
    Bragerth
    ✭✭
    Are clears trials etc do they share an earned by achivement as well or are the only earned by the slayer and dailies etc?
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 5 'active' characters including a crafter/farmer and 5 'writ mules' (alts that didn't pass the fun-test play-wise but have max crafting skills) and 1 decorator who has no skills or anything like that.

I am doing Kari's Hit List on all active toons, and skyshard runs on all 10 toons (since the skyshard addons will be broken). I am actually doing all overland skyshards but not the delves or public dungeons because my quest addon lets me know which dungeons or delves my characters haven't been in yet, so there is probably a skyshard in there.

I don't have the time or energy to grind undaunted on alts too, so that will be slower to level I guess but I'll live with it since I have it already on my main dungeon /trial toons.

I actually do not care whose name is credited with an achievement (I understand some do care and I sympathize) so I am making no other preparations for the launch.

I am not deleting or parking any toon. That seems like an overreaction that will cause regret down the road.
  • Bragerth
    Bragerth
    ✭✭
    They might change that down the line still don’t know why they use an earned by tooltip if the game is going to awa maybe to help implement it.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should probably set aside a large block of time, maybe record yourself getting all the achievements.... so you can go back later and reminisce about how much fun the game used to be.

Enjoy the rush of seeing the achievement pop ups come in bunches, then prepare for losing that functionality forever.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.