The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievement Quest in Blackwood: I need your help! More like it?

Arthalion1
Arthalion1
✭✭✭
I found this quest really fun. I enjoyed the fact it wasn’t in my quest log and had to actually find the enemies myself then relocate the camp. Also, a decent reward. I wonder if there are other quests like this people could recommend? Thanks.
Edited by Arthalion1 on March 7, 2022 9:28PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What quest are you referring to?
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Lost_in_the_Wilds
    So it's actually an achievement, not a quest. Which is why there were no quest markers/quest log.

A Friend Indeed is similar sort of achievement without quest in Markarth. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:A_Friend_in_Deed
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • Arthalion1
    Arthalion1
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Sorry for being unclear. You find a lorebook at a camp that asks you to hunt down some enemies, which were quite hard to find. Then a new letter appears at the camp thanking you and asking you to help in a daedric portal. It’s a really cool concept.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds kinda like some of those collectible quests - like finding all the instruments for the bards' college, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Arthalion1
    Arthalion1
    ✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    This sounds kinda like some of those collectible quests - like finding all the instruments for the bards' college, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks. I don’t think I’ve done that.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthalion1 wrote: »

There is one more I can think of, just off the top of my head. There are a ton of collectibles for the thieves' guild in that same fashion. I'm not even close to completing that lol.

There are at least a few more of those throughout the game, but I'd have to dive into that to remember any specifically good ones.
  • Arthalion1
    Arthalion1
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks mate. I will look into the thieves guild. I like that fashion. I’ll also be on the hunt for secret quests in Ascending Tide!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arthalion1 wrote: »

There is one more I can think of, just off the top of my head. There are a ton of collectibles for the thieves' guild in that same fashion. I'm not even close to completing that lol.

There are at least a few more of those throughout the game, but I'd have to dive into that to remember any specifically good ones.

Wrothgar has a museum, Murkmire has a calendar, Summerset has a bunch of stolen cursed items for the Psijic Order, Northern Elsweyr has a tapestry and I think Blackwood has a different tapestry but it’s Antiquity leads instead.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Arthalion1
    Arthalion1
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I am currently working my way through the Wrothgar main story so I will look out for that!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I liked the "Precious" quest although after I tracked down the bandits I forgot where the camp was!

I love the scavenger hunts, which I believe are found in each zone outside of the base game. I think they started to drop the ball with Greymoor though, by giving us a poem that doesn't help by way of clues (too vague for me, at any rate.) And then Blackwood where you get nothing at all and just have to stumble upon the pieces. I hope they go back to giving proper clues with the next zone. I'm not asking for giveaways (I hate what they've done with skyshards) but at least give us something.