The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some changes are needed in Cyrodil to curb Toxic behavior

• Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. I would agree that only an enemy should be able to pick up a scroll located in a keep. However, that is something that needs to be thought through to ensure there are no unintended issues.

2. The reward for killing the character with the hammer should be getting the hammer. That should not change.

3. There is nothing Zenimax can do to prevent a character in an alliance from helping enemy alliances even in an alliance-locked campaign. We know some players have alt accounts that can be used for such actions, and it is legitimate to have alternate accounts and even be logged into them at the same time as long as actions taken by any of the accounts are done by us and no third party software.
  • johnicus
    johnicus
    ✭✭✭
    duagloth wrote: »
    sounds like how a real war would be, traitors exist.

A real war would let us try, imprison, and possibly execute said traitors though.

A real war you'd die once...
  • UnabashedlyHonest
    UnabashedlyHonest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think raising the population cap back to at least 150 players/faction would curb the toxicity more than anything else. That and performance improvements and any positive attention at all given to the PvP player base would go a long way too. The years of "We're working on it" with no substantial results is the single largest contributor to toxicity in Cyro in my opinion.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was an mmoRPG. Roleplayers will want to play like that. Rather than discourage it, the game actively encourages dodgy behaviour such as the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. They have their own motivations.

Quick question: Do you get the same AP rewards for traitorous acts? And what about rewards for the worthy - Maybe there should be rewards for the UNworthy.
  • afkpro
    afkpro
    ✭✭
    there's already an option to report scroll trolling in game...at least on pc.

other than that, you or your dedicated group needs to be carrying the scroll and hammer if your faction is bad with them. if you don't want to put in that extra effort, then you shouldn't be complaining. fc's are not hard to spot. there are hardcore players and groups playing in gray host dude. just cuz things go wrong doesn't mean certain players are being traitors, and that surely isn't toxic behavior in my opinion.

and if your gripes are with experiences outside of gray host, then you really should not be complaining. all other camps are not intended to be taken seriously.