The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Should deadly strike nerf be reverted?

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
The set got nerfed by 5% however is it still strong this update?
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's probably in a decent spot, if not a little weak for most classes. It's a competitive choice for Templars, but there are still sets that outperform it in certain situations.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think bringing it back up to 18% or a slightly lower 17% would be fine.
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the best all around set for templar, not the best at everything but if I had to choose a single set for the class it'd be Deadly without a doubt.
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zezin wrote: »

It's the best all around set for templar, not the best at everything but if I had to choose a single set for the class it'd be Deadly without a doubt.
    For templar DPS.
    Edited by Zezin on February 24, 2022 3:12AM
  • Lenny_linguine

Did it get nerfed below its current stance on live - 15% ? or are we talking about prior to that ?
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did it get nerfed below its current stance on live - 15% ? or are we talking about prior to that ?

Prior
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like 17 or 18
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's in a good spot on pve and pvp, nothing needs to be changed tbh
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    think there was also nobody complainig about the set when it was still 20% increased DoT and channels.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even with the 5% nerf, it's still an end-game set for DPS templars. But that's it, only templars. Its strength is about where it should be for templar, but it's a bit weak for any other class. It could use a 2% to 3% buff to make it competitive for other classes, but even before the nerf, it was primarily a templar set. For templars, it doesn't need a buff, and since they're the class that mostly uses it, there is no real need to buff it even if it'd be nice since I main templar.