The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Twitch account

troomis
troomis
I want to submit a support ticket to get my twitch account unlinked from my old ESO account so I can link it to my new one, but I am having trouble finding the correct option. Has anyone the correct steps to take?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

For help with unlinking you can go to our help article here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • troomis
    troomis
    I've followed all the steps in the article and I get the following error on the ESO site:

Error: There was a problem linking your account. Please try again later or contact support.

But when I check on my connections on Twitch it now shows an active connection to Elder Scrolls Online
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

Thanks for the update. Please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support. If you have trouble doing so please let us know what you're having an issue with.
    Staff Post
  • troomis
    troomis
    Do you know which support ticket options I should be selecting, as there does not seem to be one for Twitch link? All I see when selecting Account > Windows > I can't unlink my account - there isn't an option for Twitch on the required platform drop down menu
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

You can choose the closest category that allows you to start a ticket, since there is no specific category for Twitch related issues.
    Staff Post
  • troomis
    troomis
    Okay, I created ticket number 220310-003639

Thanks for your advice
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

Thank you troomis! If you check your forum PM's you will find an update on your current ticket.
    Staff Post