The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Special Staff for pvp

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi all,

Which staff would be good to backbar in pvp ?
I am talking about staffs like “destructive impact” or “maelstrom staff” etc

Or is it not good to do so ?

And best to do it in inferno , shock or ice ? If its bacckbard
Thank you !

Best Answers

• Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know lots of people will be asking you for details such as what class and what skills you plan on using. Most people run ice staff or resto from what I've seen.
    Answer ✓
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eMKa8 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Which staff would be good to backbar in pvp ?
    I am talking about staffs like “destructive impact” or “maelstrom staff” etc

Or is it not good to do so ?

And best to do it in inferno , shock or ice ? If its bacckbard
    Thank you !

I use a Master Lightning staff on my backbar. I know I should have a Restro on my backbar and I do have Master Restro if I want to go there, but that lightning HA comes too handy, it can be a game changer when used at the right time, it has a good SD buff with Destructive Touch and also my backbar is AoE, so... Master Inferno works well too (but then have it on your single target skills bar, except the one you need a 5th set bonus on).
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Answer ✓
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I just realised I replied to another post of yours.

SNB = sword and board (ie sword and shield)

As I said in the other post, I haven't pvp'd on my magsorc in a while. When I did I think I was running a back bar resto - I felt rapid regen was pretty essential on that class. I think he was using shacklebreaker body + crafty alfiq on both bars - you don't really want your mag ping ponging when you bar swap and the mag will boost you're heals quite a bit. Used to run bright throat's boast but then some idiot decided that was a "proc set" :(

Magsorcs may not be meta but they're fun, highly mobile and can put out a lot of damage. Others will be able to advise more up to date builds, but honestly, slap on an inferno staff fb, resto staff bb, slap people with haunting curse, spam them with crushing shock, and fire off frags when it pops. Then mages wrath them to death. If they don't like it, shield up / rapid regen, streak away, and remember you can spam boundless storm every 4 seconds for major expediation. It's alot cheaper than race against time :)
    Edited by Larcomar on February 23, 2022 1:30PM
    Answer ✓
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry. A little busy with the event.

I think Brrr covered it all.

2 - generally ground AOE's switch values depending on which bar they're on, single target dots are fixed at point of cast. but - the game is pretty screwy. Its always worth just testing if it's important difference.

3 - shields. Hmmm good question. I would assume they will take whatever mag / health value you have at the point of cast. I can't think they'd suddenly grow / shrink.

7 - the resto ulti casts whichever version of regen, blessing and ward you have morphed. You don't need them slotted. It's very strong. but note that, like rapids, it has an annoying tendency to sod off and heal some rando guy sitting on a keep wall watching. As far as I can tell (though I've never really tested it), the "smart targeting" rapids / the ulti uses goes for the person with less health. So say you're on a good solid pvp build, getting focused by 3 guys and your health bars showing red, yeah, it'll go to that guy on the wall just watching who's got 15k health, no food running and wearing full divines :(
    Edited by Larcomar on February 26, 2022 11:16AM
    Answer ✓
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Brrrofski thanks for the answers !!!!
    2: are all dots taking their stats from the bar you cast them on ? So the enchant of the initial bar stays then as well ?
    3: what if my shield is on my FB and not BB where my shield is. I assume shields dont change in value after you cast them and barswap right ?
    7: how does that ultimate exactly work ? Never been there yet. If i cast ultimate , then suddenly a couple of other skills get automatically casted ?!?
    Even if i dont have them slotted ?

Thanks!

2. Any skill that is cast on the person, has the stats from the bar it was cast on. Ground dots change however.

3. Shield will be based on the bar you cast it on. So more max mag on front bar, then yeh, it'll be a bigger shield.

7. Yes, it'll cast those skills even if they're not slotted. Even the morphs of those skills. The other morph is less defensive and gives you major force, so it can be nice to pop it and hit some big damage.
    Answer ✓
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @divnyi or @MEBengalsFan2001 or @Larcomar or @etchedpixels or @Janni or @Brrrofski ?

Any idea ?
    @ you all !
    Thanks for the info!

Ps : i am getting better at pvp so the advice is helping me

Ps : i am a magsorc and proud of it
    i run a FB spinner garment + crafty alfiq on both fb and bb + gaze of sithis + 1 item armor of trainee
    All of them tristat …
    2 precise / 2 infused / 3 impen
    All jeweslry spell damage
    Inferno staff precise , flame damage
    Back bar : inferno staff for now but will switch to either masters staff or restro
    Mundus stone : thief
    Any advice ? Or is the set up good ?

If i am taking restro what would then be the must take skills besides rapid regenaration? Is the ultimate good if you already have rapid regenaration?

Ps : i did ask 5 other questions before this message . Should any of you be able to help …

Have a lovely evening

Ps : feel free to add me ingame. I am @eMKa8 on pc EU

I would not go rapid regen as it may not hit you whereas the other morph will. The difference is rapid is higher healing amount over a shorter time but the other is smaller tick over a longer period which at times can be good.

You could use combat prayer right before you swap bars for the 5% bonus damage and the minor resolve it offers. Though the buff doesn't last that long.

I also recommend not using infused or impen on armor pieces. Go well fitted or reinforced. I go reinforced for most of my PVP gear as Impen has a very bad calculation where as going more armor from reinforced overall has a better return on a PVP build. The only exception to this rule is if you have 33K resistance without any buffs, than go impen. As for well fitted, it help reduce your stamina cost when you dodge roll. I would go with 2-3 pieces well fitted and the rest reinforced.

Your jewelry trait swap at least two to infused for more spell damage. Your mundus I would not use thief. I would use any of the recovery ones. The health recovery one is really nice as you also get a bonus to movement.

Swap the inferno staff for a shock staff and go shock enchant as shock damage can provide you a 5% bonus to your damage whereas fire is only a DOT and only really work well with DK and Nerco dot builds.

As for spinner setup, if you have any ability that can make someone get off balance easily I would run stuhn over spinner as it gives around 6.5K pen vs. 3.4K.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on February 28, 2022 4:59PM
    Answer ✓
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP is not PVE. PVP is all about having decent resistance, damage mitigation, or an escape ability for defensive. On offensive best stat to stack is pen to about 10K+, than go damage to 5K+ for most damage builds.

If you want to go with a crit build instead of going damage you still need a good amount of pen around 10k again but instead of damage you focus on building up your crit to about 60% with any way to buff your crit damage.

Gear: Spinner and Medusa or Spinners and Mother Sorrow.
    Mundus: Thief
    Ability: Once the mod lands I would run Cameo Hunter until than I would run radiant light or mage light on your primary/damage bar. If you run a pet I would run mage light.

If you want to really raise your crit and crit damage you could run medusa & mother sorrow than use the mundus the shadow.
    Answer ✓
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks !

Would Mage - mundus be a good option to increase magicka (thus increase bigger shields?)

How much penetration is to much penetration? I now have 12K but might want to go to 15K with the Lover mundus stone. Would that be wise
    Or would 15K just be to much?

Does penetration equal resistances ?
    So lets say i have 10K penetation , and someone have 10K resistances … does that then mean the resistances are fully mitigated ?

I'm out of touch on mages, haven't played mine in a while. But I'd guess mage cd be good if you're stacking magika for shield etc

Id probably take that over lover. Pen is something you ideally want off your fb (sharpened etc). It doesn't do anything for your heals.

Yes pen is a direct subtraction from resistances. Note that something listed specifically as spell penetration only affects spell resist, and likewise for physical. But if you have 10K penetation and someone have 10K resistances youll do full damage

I think there's two schools of thought on how much pen you want. Some people want as much as they can and boast huge numbers. Personally Id say 10k's fine as a starting pt and anything over 15k might well be nugatory.

You got to remeber soem people will only have 15k resists. Ofc others will have like 35k.... One compromise is a monster set like balorgh - when you pop an ulti, it gives you additional damage and penetration. Id guess a 500 ulti balorghh wd be getting on for an extra 12k pen

edit /ps - Its prob worth saying that with a lot of this stuff, the differences are pretty small. I mean, an extra 3k pen will probably boost your damage by 4 or 5%. And extra say 250 spell dmg will maybe boost it a little bit less but it will also boost your heals. And extra coupel of thousand magika will boost your dmg a little bit less again, but it'll boost your heals and your shields. The differences aren't massive though. I'd honestly put something and jump in and see how it goes. Once you've got a feel for it, well you can adjust stuff. Shields a bit weak, swap over to more mag maybe. Shields ok but need more heals, add some spell dmg etc The most imprtant thing to start with is probably recovery though - you need quite a bit in pvp. Running out of mag / stam is the quickest way to die.
    Edited by Larcomar on March 4, 2022 11:18AM
    Answer ✓
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any kind of resto staff. Hands down! lol. I run it on almost every toon now, even the stam ones. And it's only going to get stronger next patch (for better or for worse). Personally I run the Maelstrom resto staff for a massive boost to my mag sustain but you can run whatever you need, including a back-barrable set like Olorime or Clever Alchemist.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For PvP, resto, so you can use radiating regen.

90% of peopl in PvP will be using it next patch, both mag and stam.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends what class you are, what you're running and what you need. Heals / mag return - resto heavies give major mending and more mag back, and you can run rapid regen. Defense - ice staff blocks 20% more, and if you take tri focus off blocking costs stam. Desperately need a stun? - I think flame clench still does it.... Doing a bit of casual zerging and just want a ranged attack to zap stuff and fill up 40 players? - shock all the way.

In more specific terms, if youre using rapid regeneration, Id say the maelstrom resto staff is prob your best best - mag return on crit. If you're ok on heals but running ele drain somewhere, I'd prob take the vateshran ice staff. If you were after a stun, i guess the masters inferno staff....

If you're not using any active abilities that will trigger an arena wep, you might be better off double barring a dmg set to boost your heals. If for whatever reason none of that applies and you want a stand alone set, um, I'd guess the choice is between a powered/defending potentates staff (3% dmg reduction - prob half that in practice the way the math works) or prob better critical riposte staff (400 odd crit resist).

One other consideration - if I you're running a staff on your fb so can regen mag there, and have good class heals eg temp you might consider running a snb on your bb instead. Blocking and healing is pretty strong.

Tldr context is key here. What's it for? On what?
    Edited by Larcomar on February 23, 2022 10:41AM
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Its for a magsorc !
    What is snb ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Its for pvp especially.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    @Larcomar

How do you mean : if you are after a stun , go for the master inferno staff? That doesnt stun does it ?

It gives 600 spell damage for 4 seconds … or am i wrong ?

For my magsorc i try to have a lot of health and a lot of magicka for my damage shield . Should i then still invest in max magicka (for instance with crafty alfiq), or should i go spell damage or penetration or crit or ….

How good is penetration really? I have spinner garment frontbarred (and master staff soon back arred). Is that a good setup?

Body pieces impen except big pieces are infused with prismatic. Should i change that as well?

Thanks !!
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you mean : if you are after a stun , go for the master inferno staff? That doesnt stun does it ?

https://eso-skillbook.com/skill/destructive-clench

If you are new to PvP, try this build. It's not hard to pilot, and it's one of the strongest builds I've made.

https://youtu.be/RJjk9gIsvyE
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I thought Id responded to this. Sure I did. Bloody forums. SNB is sword and board (shield). Personally id go resto on a magsorc tho. Dark deal is great but I wouldnt rely on it for emergecy healing due to cast time.

On the stun, like Divnyi says, it's the ability that gives it - looks like it still does; I was just giving an eg that, if you were after a stun on the bb for whatever reason, running the masters staff might be one option.

But like I say, you've prob got an inferno on your fb anyway, and youll want a resto staff back bar for magsorc. I used to run shacklebreaker / crafty alfig on mine but haven't played him in ages. I suspect that's probably passe by now.

I hadn't realised even magsorcs were trotting (or streaking) around in heavy, but divnyi knows what he's talkign about; and that looks like a fun build.

The only thing I'd say about that is that pen is pretty handy, and you get alot out of light armor. As to "How good is penetration really?" In strict terms, I think pen is still probably the biggest bang for your buck in terms of damage - if you compare 1 line of penetration I think it would beat 1 line of wpn dmg, which would beat 1 line of max magika - but the math jockeys here can correct me. That said, it doesn't buff your heals, so it's really a front bar thing; you get nothing out of it if you're overpenetrating your target; and ofc if you're up against some monster running 40k resists, well, I'm not sure what the math tells you then. Probably, smack on someone else...

ps a@divnyi Loving that training trait on some of the armor :) Does it help with AP??
    Edited by Larcomar on February 24, 2022 10:40AM
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have your defensive gear on your body or 2 pieces on your body and your jewelry you can use Blessing of the Potentates staff on your back bar for added defensive against players in PVP because of its two piece bonus. It isn't much less damage but a few ticks here and there can be the difference between living and dying.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For restro back bar either masters (boosts the group resource recovery) or black rose (boost healing amount) unless you've got some specific setup where you are switching sets between bars (eg dark convergence back bar so you can drop healing circles over people and pull stuff into them - although thats more a PvE trick).

Otherwise ice staff has the advantage that the passive gives you a block with magicka and heavy attack is a damage shield which you can proc off someone's pet, an NPC or someone not moving enough.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For restro back bar either masters (boosts the group resource recovery) or black rose (boost healing amount) unless you've got some specific setup where you are switching sets between bars (eg dark convergence back bar so you can drop healing circles over people and pull stuff into them - although thats more a PvE trick).

Otherwise ice staff has the advantage that the passive gives you a block with magicka and heavy attack is a damage shield which you can proc off someone's pet, an NPC or someone not moving enough.

If the player is a magika character you don't want to use that resource to block. It is better to add 5K stamina with Sugar Skulls or another tri stat food over using magika to block.

As for using master staff or MA staff both are ok if using the ability that grants the bonus. IMO I would go with Blessing of the Potentates weapon on the back bar to get more damage reduction. Less damage in = less healing needed to get back to full health.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    @divnyi Loving that training trait on some of the armor :) Does it help with AP??

Ahaha well that's just me not having perfected traits & not gilding out everything. With the amount of experiments I do that's just not sustainable.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    4 questions

How much is to much penetration ?
    Is it around 15K ?
    When would penetration become overly redundant ? I think i am not at 9500 in value …

If i cast haunting curse on BB and then swith to FB. Then the explosions after 3 and 8 seconds do inherit the values and dmg from my frontbar right ? I have spinner garment as FB , so then the bonus of 3290 penetration does help with the haunting curse ability right?

Could the endurance restro staff as single BB (so only 2 piece bonus) also be a good option? It gives 1900 health ! Or is potentates still much better with the 3% dmg reduction from pvp players ?

If on front bar i have 40K magicka and on Backbar 32K … what happens exactly then when i go from FB to BB and then back to FB … ? Will my magicka then first have to grow back to 40K or will it immediately be 40K , eventhough it just came from a 32K maxmag BB .
    Same for health. If both FB and BB have a difference between them …. Do i then lose value and health when quickly switching bars twice?

What is best for inferno attack staff? Sharpened or nirnhoned or precise ?
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    @divnyi or @MEBengalsFan2001 or @Larcomar or @etchedpixels or @Janni or @Brrrofski ?

Any idea ?
    @ you all !
    Thanks for the info!

i run a FB spinner garment + crafty alfiq on both fb and bb + gaze of sithis + 1 item armor of trainee
    All of them tristat …
    Back bar : inferno staff for now but will switch to either masters staff or restro

If i am taking restro what would then be the must take skills besides rapid regenaration? Is the ultimate good if you already have rapid regenaration?

Ps : i did ask 5 other questions before this message . Should any of you be able to help …

Have a lovely evening

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. As much pen as possible is good. But don't neglect other stuff. Spinners and sharpened staff is fine though.
    2. Pretty sure curse would keep the stats of the bar you cast it on.
    3. I'd go with willpower to be honest. Will bump shields up, as well as heals.
    4. Yes, your magica/health will need to regen. How have you got 8k more max mag on front bar? Mage light and the sorc skill? Seems a bit jump.
    5. Sharpened
    6. Yeh, seems like pretty standard max mag build. I've moved away from a mag max build personally and it's my favourite mag sorc build I've played, but max mag builds still work. If you're going max mag build, go with the max mag mundus stone too. Go all in.
    7. Yes, 100% resto on back bar. I hate the pet heal. Rapid regen and the ultimate. Both versions of the ult are good. One allows you to go a bit more aggressive, one rewards you for going a bit more aggressive. If you go for the one that casts other skills, make sure you morph the base skills. So healing ward and combat prayer. It'll cast the morphed versions.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    @Brrrofski thanks for the answers !!!!
    2: are all dots taking their stats from the bar you cast them on ? So the enchant of the initial bar stays then as well ?
    3: what if my shield is on my FB and not BB where my shield is. I assume shields dont change in value after you cast them and barswap right ?
    7: how does that ultimate exactly work ? Never been there yet. If i cast ultimate , then suddenly a couple of other skills get automatically casted ?!?
    Even if i dont have them slotted ?

Thanks!

• Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me / my system or are all the posts in this thread out of order. Slightly losing the plot. I noticed I couple of times I thought I'd responded to something and then it wasn't there. Only to find it suddenly appears a day or so later, way further up. Have I accidentally changed a setting on my machine, have the mods gone mad or /....?
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    @Larcomar
    Its the same with me . Its annoying

I think when a person selects the option “question answered” that then that message moves up !
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it's not just me!
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭

Any idea ?
    @ you all !
    Thanks for the info!

All of them tristat …

Have a lovely evening

I would not go rapid regen as it may not hit you whereas the other morph will. The difference is rapid is higher healing amount over a shorter time but the other is smaller tick over a longer period which at times can be good.

You could use combat prayer right before you swap bars for the 5% bonus damage and the minor resolve it offers. Though the buff doesn't last that long.

I also recommend not using infused or impen on armor pieces. Go well fitted or reinforced. I go reinforced for most of my PVP gear as Impen has a very bad calculation where as going more armor from reinforced overall has a better return on a PVP build. The only exception to this rule is if you have 33K resistance without any buffs, than go impen. As for well fitted, it help reduce your stamina cost when you dodge roll. I would go with 2-3 pieces well fitted and the rest reinforced.

Your jewelry trait swap at least two to infused for more spell damage. Your mundus I would not use thief. I would use any of the recovery ones. The health recovery one is really nice as you also get a bonus to movement.

Swap the inferno staff for a shock staff and go shock enchant as shock damage can provide you a 5% bonus to your damage whereas fire is only a DOT and only really work well with DK and Nerco dot builds.

As for spinner setup, if you have any ability that can make someone get off balance easily I would run stuhn over spinner as it gives around 6.5K pen vs. 3.4K.

@MEBengalsFan2001

Q1

Could i go for an infernostaff still , but then use a shock enchant instead of the flame 🔥?

I am a sorcerer and do indeed have a 5%increase buff for shock damage.

How important / viable are the status effects of flame and shock enchants really in pvp?

Thanks for your answer ! I might indeed want to switch to shock enchant …. But prefer keeping inferno for 12% increase for single target hits !

Q2

Reinforced …. Is that also good if you dont have much armor ? (Because i have 6 items of light armor )?

Q3

Are divines and spell critical (for instance thief mundus stone) completely useless in pvp? I have some still because want to be able to gain 3300 health for every crit hit with critical surge active
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Do i need well fitted still if i am a sorc and have streak!?
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any idea ?
    @ you all !
    Thanks for the info!

All of them tristat …

Have a lovely evening

@MEBengalsFan2001

Q1

Could i go for an infernostaff still , but then use a shock enchant instead of the flame 🔥?

I am a sorcerer and do indeed have a 5%increase buff for shock damage.

How important / viable are the status effects of flame and shock enchants really in pvp?

Thanks for your answer ! I might indeed want to switch to shock enchant …. But prefer keeping inferno for 12% increase for single target hits !

Q2

Reinforced …. Is that also good if you dont have much armor ? (Because i have 6 items of light armor )?

Q3

Are divines and spell critical (for instance thief mundus stone) completely useless in pvp? I have some still because want to be able to gain 3300 health for every crit hit with critical surge active

For light armor if you want to increase your resistance I would go with nirnhoned as it provides a flat increase that is higher than what reinforce provides to light pieces. At CP 160 gear that is legendary the increase is 301 which is higher than the % increase that reinforced provides. This also applies to all medium pieces except the chest plate as that provides more resistance with reinforced.

If you go with 4 nirnhoned pieces you would get 1200 more resistance to physical and spell. Which isn't that bad but if you go with all well fitted it would allow you to dodge roll one more time when in combat. Not sure if you want to dodge another attack or take a bit less damage.

Divines traits are useful s in PVP especially with the recovery, damage or pen mundus from my experience. I've tried other mundus and divines just don't seem to cut it IMO.

I would change the enchant from fire to shock. 5% more damage helps a lot.

As for spell crit, in PVP you need to get your crit to about 60-70% and make sure you get as much crit damage as possible to max out your damage when you land a crit, which from my experience is less effective than simply running more pen and damage.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    You said “divines traits are useful in PvP , however i imagine you meant USELESS ?

And if i understand you correctly you mean that as long as i dont have 60 % of crit , it is useless as well … right!?

Thanks so much though for all your help!

What would be a very good mundus stone for pvp ? Is that max magicka ?

@MEBengalsFan2001

Ps : i already changed to shock enchant today 😉
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said “divines traits are useful in PvP , however i imagine you meant USELESS ?

And if i understand you correctly you mean that as long as i dont have 60 % of crit , it is useless as well … right!?

Thanks so much though for all your help!

What would be a very good mundus stone for pvp ? Is that max magicka ?

@MEBengalsFan2001

Ps : i already changed to shock enchant today 😉

Divines are useful when used with spell/weapon damage mundus, lover mundus, and either of the recovery mundus. Those stats get a decent bonus from divines. The others IMO not as much but I find well fitted, reinforced and nirnhoned to be more useful.

For example you are running the antronch mundus for magika recovery. You find yourself still having some magika sustain issues but not so much issues around stamina with dodge rolls. Swap one piece of well fitted to divines and see how that works out for you.

I tried a bunch of combos and it is a matter of play style. I play my warden and templar completely different from each other and one uses divines and the other doesn't.