The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Drake Clanwrap - yet another style with low drop rate?

• Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Geez, 6 million AP (I farmed for ranks) and still no body and face paint - I just bought it with tickets...
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten 3 pieces of Black Drake so far. Randomly killing the bosses when they are attacked by my faction. Out of the tens of boxes I have gotten 1 piece of markings.

RNG loves you, I am at around 3 mil AP gained, which is a lot of boxes, havent seen any of the Markings. Havent killed that many IC bosses, but def killed a few, no Black Drake (not sure if they come in event boxes or not).

A few nights ago, the guy at the top of the EP leaderboard, roughly 10 mil AP at the time, said he hadnt seen either of the markings from the boxes. That is frankly disgusting.

Letter to ZOS, I will NEVER buy an event ticket with crowns. Stop it already.

Just for clarity's sake, the body and face paint drop as a single container that holds both.

Haha, well, said container has a horrendous drop rate.

Good to know at least.

Yeah, I got it (them) on like the second day of the event in <50 Cyrodiil while grabbing the AW lines and perks on an alt, but that was just on one server. On the other server I can't get it for the life of me, so I guess I'll have to buy it with gold.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!