The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

It has been three years, can we get the Xanmeer crates back?

Dragonlord573
Dragonlord573
✭✭✭✭✭
The fact the Sovengarde crates are coming back after being gone for a year just doesn't sit right with me when other crates have been gone for even longer.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what their criteria are for housing and crate rotation (besides houses that are tied to events)... seems weird that some have a disproportional waiting time compared to others.
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I wonder what their criteria are for housing and crate rotation (besides houses that are tied to events)... seems weird that some have a disproportional waiting time compared to others.

Agreed, last year the Swashbucker personality was in the store either 2 or 3 times. And guess what, it's back again. The Linchal Grand Manor is back again this year, the lack of constancy is maddening
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While I agree the constancy in the crown store is s bit off, I fairly well remember Xanmeer crates have been in the store either in 2021 or 2020 I don't remember exactly.
    When the last Murkmire event was.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I agree the constancy in the crown store is s bit off, I fairly well remember Xanmeer crates have been in the store either in 2021 or 2020 I don't remember exactly.
    When the last Murkmire event was.

early 2020 it was, but i still think they are due a return.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the point is that Xanmeer crates don't sell as good as others so they are likely to return once there is an event and it fits to the theme.
    Now the bring back popular crate seasons so people spend their endeavours which if you didn't spend nor miss any shall have over 16k now.
    They brought back psijic crates instead of clockwork themed ones because they sell better and once people spend their endeavour they have no other choice than buying the next ones.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Dragonlord573 Thanks for noting the want of the Xanmeer crates. We will send this over to the relevant team so that they know and can keep it in mind as they plan for future rotations.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Been waiting for some time now and Xanmeer and other seasons has been away for longer than Sovngarde.

The inconsistency in the crown store is very weird and annoying with some items returning over and over again while others we don't see for years. Several of the items that return often aren't even things I'd deem popular items!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin can you please also let the team know that the Dapple Grey Palfrey (which gets used frequently in promotional images) and Grey Yokudan Charger haven't been available since they were removed from the crown store in May of 2015. These horses are way overdue for a comeback!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Zorrin Noted!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin can you please also let the team know that the Dapple Grey Palfrey (which gets used frequently in promotional images) and Grey Yokudan Charger haven't been available since they were removed from the crown store in May of 2015. These horses are way overdue for a comeback!

Yes please! I missed my chance to get the Dapple Grey Palfrey (partially because I didn't realise it was going to be removed until it was too late for me to get it) and I've been wanting it ever since.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin would you also please notify them if please Scalecaller crates could return?
    Waiting for them impatiently...
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    *Whispers* @ZOS_Kevin New Moon crates pleeeeease... <3
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Lady_Galadhiel and @WraithCaller88, we have passed on this info. No eta on when these will come back, but we have noted the community interest.

Also, for any items the community would like to see come back, getting this feedback in the monthly Crown Store Showcases are helpful. Next update going forward, we will be more specific about this. Thank you!
    Staff Post
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin thank you for the constant feedback to our requests! You rock! 👑
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Xanmeer crates to come back too!
  • Y_Sync
    Y_Sync
    ✭✭
    Yes please! I really want the Xanmeer Apex Mounts for my Argonians <3
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scalecaller Crates are due for a return I think. Or whichever ones that had theFrostbane mounts.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Hello:

Sometime this year (hopefully soon) please:

1) Nightfall Crates
    2) Xanmeer crates
    3) Scalecaller Crates - also a nice Senche-Tiger mount would go nice with the Senche-Tiger Cub

Best,
    SH
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    PDarkBHood wrote: »
    Hello:

Sometime this year (hopefully soon) please:

1) Nightfall Crates
    2) Xanmeer crates
    3) Scalecaller Crates - also a nice Senche-Tiger mount would go nice with the Senche-Tiger Cub

Best,
    SH

Don't forget New Moon Crates!
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Monweel wrote: »

Yeah, that too!

• PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Monweel wrote: »

Opps, my bad, here is a revised list. Sometime this year (hopefully soon) please and in no particular order:

1) Nightfall Crates - many options: mounts, bats and Accursed Death!!
    2) Xanmeer crates - cool mounts, one even looks like a Raptor!
    4) New Moon Crates - interesting Mummy Horse.

Would love a Senche-Tiger mount at some point!!

Best,
    SH

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening, folks! From march 17 to march 24!

fYu2xv9.png
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Enjoy! Thread on March '22 Crownstore Showcase is here!

giphy.gif
    Staff Post
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Enjoy! Thread on March '22 Crownstore Showcase is here!
    giphy.gif

*Gives Kevin a sweetroll*
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fYu2xv9.png
    flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
    Finally, I can't wait ! :D

(I know, Crates are gambling & stuff, but... what if I want all of the stuff from those crates ? It is not like I want very particular mount or something. Besides, I have some Crown Gems & Endeavours, so... ;) )
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fYu2xv9.png
    flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
    Finally, I can't wait ! :D

(I know, Crates are gambling & stuff, but... what if I want all of the stuff from those crates ? It is not like I want very particular mount or something. Besides, I have some Crown Gems & Endeavours, so... ;) )

We are adults (I assume), we can use our money on what we want! That includes pretty pixels!

I'm also usually quite picky with how I buy crates as well. Like waiting on sales, and/or only buy them when I want a lot of things. I also pretty much never want apex or higher so I often get the stuff I want from buying a small bunch. Then I buy odd things I want for gems and now also endeavors. I've even saved gems for my lizard-guar just in case.

What else shall I spend my plus crowns on if not cosmetics for my characters?!
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on March 2, 2022 4:21AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was very happy to see this! I finally get my lizard wolf or lizard senche (I'm not sure which I'll choose yet). I've been making sure to save seals of endeavour for it because they're pretty much the only apex mounts I like.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'll be able to cross one more guar off my list at least. The reserve can always use more residents.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the OP got their wish, now if only I could get mine...
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy for those who wanted them back, and as for me it saves me lots of money since those crates have nothing of my interest whatsoever.
    Hope to see scalecallar crates back soon as well as the new moon crates.
    I would like to spend my endeaovers on some radiant finally.

@ZOS_Kevin