The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—March 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
y0lsvulj17v9.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase—March 2022"

The Legacy of the Bretons kicks off this month following the launch of the Ascending Tide DLC, and it will be accompanied by awesome goodies, including all sorts of character customizations, imposing mounts, adorable pets, deadly weapons, and an all-new assistant to attend you throughout your adventures.

If there are past items you would like to see return, also note them here. We share the suggestions with the Crown Store team for future consideration. No promises, but we will try to accommodate request for returning items when possible.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 14, 2022 7:01PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the return of the Telvanni Master Wizard costume, I'd like to resurrect an old guide by @Aliyavana for creating your own version from in-game motifs.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380038/guide-how-to-make-your-own-telvanni-master-wizard-outfit-that-dyes-well-without-paying-2k-crowns

(No offense, ZOS Art Department. It's a lovely costume, but it gave Varanis Arano...uh, huge "tracts of land," so I have to pass on spending crowns.)
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really glad to see the Gloambound weapons are actually coming to us and not just becoming a dream of what could've been stuck in Data Mine Limbo. Definitely going to be picking them up.

However...

Another month, and still no Gloam Wolf in sight.

It was brought up during the January Showcase by a few of us
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7482626/#Comment_7482626
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7482639/#Comment_7482639
    in regards to the Daedric War event - we even seemed to get an acknowledgment about it for a brief moment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7483540/#Comment_7483540

One person complained about things like not getting the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto house during the event
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7482640/#Comment_7482640
    and suddenly ZoS made the house available.

For baffling reasons unknown to any of us, the Gloam Wolf mount however didn't see a return despite it being the perfect time and with such a heavy emphasis on Nocturnal content.

Then February came, where there was still some time to possibly slip it into a different month's showcase following on the tail end of the event, but still nothing.

I was still up late into the night and into this morning farming Imperial City for event pages, and just happened to get into a discussion about this very thing:
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Note, these aren't "friends" or "people I know", these were total randoms I just happened to pick up a group with while in PvP. The first time I've talked to them, and 4 / 10 people in our group were griping about the Gloam Wolf not being re-released.

There are tons of people who have an interest in it, and we JUST had an event that would've been perfect for bringing it back, that got completely passed over.

Please consider bringing the Gloam Wolf mount back. A lot of us are waiting :( It already exists in the game, its just a matter of making it available to the players again.
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Azphel
    Azphel
    ✭✭✭
    Gloambound
    (...) Stowing these weapons will hide them when equipped.
    Finally. I'm going to assume they have some summoning effects when unsheathed, and don't just fade in.

Request: Calibrated Coiffure / Velsa's hair. I know you have it. Release it so we can request its return.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really glad to see the Xanmeer Crates return, most of my friends were waiting for them for a long time! Hopefully the next crate to return will be the New Moon crates, as me and a lot of people here have been waiting for them for a long time too!
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw yisss, Xanmeer crates are coming back.

Now if we could only get the Shadowrend arms pack to come back 🥺
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Monweel wrote: »
    I'm really glad to see the Xanmeer Crates return, most of my friends were waiting for them for a long time! Hopefully the next crate to return will be the New Moon crates, as me and a lot of people here have been waiting for them for a long time too!

2nded on the New Moon crates.

Also glad to see Ossa Accentium is finally on sale (and Fargrave goodies to go along with it), but would reeeeaaaallllllyyyyy love to Tel Galen make a comeback for Morrowind OG's 25th and ESO's 5th anniversaries...
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xanmeer Crates ! ! ! :) FINALLY ! :D

Also looking forward for Hunter's Glade and Werewolf Lord Polymorph. Cools stuff.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A really interesting month, I always regret not getting Hunter's Glade, so for me it will be a nail-biting month to see if this time I get it!
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

If there are past items you would like to see return, also note them here. We share the suggestions with the Crown Store team for future consideration. No promises, but we will try to accommodate request for returning items when possible.

Please consider bringing back the Pirate Skeleton arms set before High Isle, I'd love to dress up my Necromancer for that zone.

#1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ossa Accentium! At long last! Time to get myself some Oblivion-waterfront property.
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »
    Really glad to see the Gloambound weapons are actually coming to us and not just becoming a dream of what could've been stuck in Data Mine Limbo. Definitely going to be picking them up.

{Snip}

Please consider bringing the Gloam Wolf mount back. A lot of us are waiting :( It already exists in the game, its just a matter of making it available to the players again.

Seconded. I'm sitting in 14000 endeavors just waiting for this thing. I'll be grabbing the gloambound weapons too, unless they're 5000 crowns or something.
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to remember the gloam wolf being a Crown gem exclusive. Can endeavors be used on gem exclusives?
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember the gloam wolf being a Crown gem exclusive. Can endeavors be used on gem exclusives?

They have previously.
  • DarkPassions
    DarkPassions
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to see houses and furnishing bundles cycle through more often. I think it’s great that the last old property (earth tear cavern) returned at a discount, would like to see this happen more frequently.
    Been waiting a while for a few that I am really interested in, such as Erstwhile Sanctuary and the Trappings of Mephala to create my temple. 😉
  • Mithrandill
    Mithrandill
    Soul Shriven
    Can we get the Tsaesci Style back ? It has been one year since we saw it at Crown Store :(
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    Ossa Accentium! At long last! Time to get myself some Oblivion-waterfront property.

I have been waiting for it too. Only now I am not sure if I want it anymore. :(
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see houses and furnishing bundles cycle through more often. I think it’s great that the last old property (earth tear cavern) returned at a discount, would like to see this happen more frequently.
    Been waiting a while for a few that I am really interested in, such as Erstwhile Sanctuary and the Trappings of Mephala to create my temple. 😉

Nice as it would be, it would defeat the purpose. The very point is to instill a sense of FOMO so you buy it when it is up pronto, since you don't know when it is coming back. Personally I think that that sales model is ridiculous, but then I am not an economist or PR-whatever. ;)
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Seryne the houseguest. please and please and please!!!
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »

I have been waiting for it too. Only now I am not sure if I want it anymore. :(

I feel the same way. The "buzz" from Ossa Accentium has worn off before they even released it in the crown store!
    People in my housing guild have kind of forgotten about it, maybe it popping in the crown store will increase excitement again, but I doubt it. They've released multiple other desirable houses in the lull between Fargrave and finally letting us buy it.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    How likely is it that the Murkmire DLC will be discounted alongside the Xanmeer Crates returning to the store?

Honest question because I have no idea how these things work... :) I've read DLC goes on sale during anniversary events but seems like Murkmire hasn't gotten one for a couple years.
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am once again asking for Nightfall crates to make a return. Please and thank you.
  • Palosanto
    Palosanto
    Soul Shriven
    Scalecaller crates please, love all the frostbane mounts( the coolest monts in the game in my oppinion) I ve heard also last time they were on was like 2,3 years ago, so a comeback would be most appreciated, thanks
  • normster11
    normster11
    ✭✭
    Sweetwater Cascade please; I would really like to purchase one of the manors, and it is the only one that I would be willing to invest the money/time into.

It is slightly disappointing that you do not allow people to procure the homes as they are released in a more permanent manner. I understand that placing a "gate" on them may make them more exclusive or persuade people to buy during that time frame, but with it being such a large investment of money and time... I think this practice shouldn't be followed. If it were something smaller and less impactful then I would not feel so strongly. It seems that there are a large number of houses in the game that are not available at all currently and I am sure there are a large number of people that would be willing to spend money on them at this moment.

Your housing market feels a lot like the US market currently; expensive, reduced choices, and uncertainty when it comes to buying a house now, just to see your dream house be put on the market a month later. Maybe I am just salty about my current house hunt in real life! Ha.

I've just come to the point where I am not going to spend anything at all and just wait, so maybe I will have to wait for this one as well.

At any rate, I would love to see more houses in the rotation.

Thank you!
  • CherryJai
    CherryJai
    Soul Shriven
    Scalecaller crown crates please, they seem to be among the 3 that haven’t been featured in the longest time, they were last available early 2020, before I started playing :(
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as past items go, refer to the list of guar/kagouti in my signature.

The Bal Foyan Circus Guar is chief among these. I really, reeeeeally would appreciate it.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great this month this month, especially with the Telvanni Master Wizard costume and Hunter's Glade. As for an item I'm hoping will come back, that would be the Elven Hero Armor!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)