Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rush of Agony Needs to be Nerfed

• CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    rauyran wrote: »
    RoA was designed not to apply CC immunity so that it wouldn't interfere with tanks pulling in PVE content. If you want to add CC immunity then you need to be able to convince the tanks that its a good idea.

This entire argument is irrelevant because DC exists and does provide CC immunity. I don't see too many tanks complaining about that, disregarding random normals (since odds are your teammates in a random normal are useless anyways).
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rauyran wrote: »
    RoA was designed not to apply CC immunity so that it wouldn't interfere with tanks pulling in PVE content. If you want to add CC immunity then you need to be able to convince the tanks that its a good idea.

This entire argument is irrelevant because DC exists and does provide CC immunity. I don't see too many tanks complaining about that, disregarding random normals (since odds are your teammates in a random normal are useless anyways).

Not to mention the mobs can still be rooted. The way it's always been done
  • UNSeki
    UNSeki
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, these sets should apply a slow or stun after pulling, instead of breaking CC rules.

Another alternative is to separate immobilization immunity from pull immunity. This way, when you're pulled from a set or skill, you're affected with a separate "pull immunity" while still being able to get CCed. It would address ping-pong.

Yet another alternative is to make set immunity VS skill immunity. This way, when one set pulls you, another set cannot pull you for some time, although you can still get CCed by skills.