The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Merging of PS4/PS5 Trophies

IronWooshu
IronWooshu
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno I may have missed it in the patch notes but was this feature set for this update or with the expansion later in the summer. I may have misheard but I thought it was immediate from the live broadcast when mentioned at the end.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I may have missed it in the patch notes but was this feature set for this update or with the expansion later in the summer. I may have misheard but I thought it was immediate from the live broadcast when mentioned at the end.

Suppose tu lauch with console update on march 31rst

Seems more like a sync than a merge
    From what in undersood, opon loging in on a character, all trophy that are completed by that character will unlock on ps5 (for exemple to unlock the eperor trophy, you will need to log in with your former emperor)

We can also guess from that description that the reverse is also true and login back on ps4 would unlock the trophy only earned on ps5 but we wil need to try