The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Store...log in problems

Chaos2088
Chaos2088
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So trying to buy the new chapter and......

Go to account via website (where i buy everything , not through steam) go to log in....says i have new IP....no problem it will end me a code via email, plug it in and off i go right..?

Well never got an email....(tired 7 times) thought well they might be busy with all the people trying to log in and buy, no problem will go to bed and wait for email(s) to pop through...

In the morning nothing.....ok....well my email might be blocking it, checked the settings and nope not on the list....ok...well thought might be browser, changed that and same issue.

Tried change password as that migth kick it into gear......same issue no emails......

Sent a ticket as just wanna buy the new chapter :neutral:

But anyone else having the same problem?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 14, 2022 10:13PM
@Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an access code in under a minute just now.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once had a similar issue. I had to change the email address to one from another provider.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Chaos2088

Are you still having issues accessing the store?

You can post your ticket number here so we can check on the status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    resolved
    Edited by Coatmagic on March 14, 2022 11:20AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has not responded back in a few months, we've decided to now close this discussion. If you still need further help please feel free to start a new discussion in General Help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.