Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mara House

TheValar85
TheValar85
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone.

i have enounctered an issues i cannot find anywhere the npc who would give the quest to obtain the Mara house in auridon. where can i get this quest? i couldnt even finde in the crown store as well. (maybe i am blind i dont know)

Can anyone pls help me how to obtain it? (Ad faction)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 27, 2022 12:27AM
GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have previously done the quest to get a free house/hotel room on this character, I do not think it can be done again. If that is the case, you can buy the room for 3000 gold by entering the room and choosing to purchase it.

You can 'buy' a free "A Friend In Need" Housing Brochure from the Crown Store, or try find one near any bank if you're on a character who hasn't done it yet.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have previously done the quest to get a free house/hotel room on this character, I do not think it can be done again. If that is the case, you can buy the room for 3000 gold by entering the room and choosing to purchase it.

You can 'buy' a free "A Friend In Need" Housing Brochure from the Crown Store, or try find one near any bank if you're on a character who hasn't done it yet.

thank you :)
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can make another new char and do the quest to get the house for free.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, Mara is worth investing, because it allows from anywhere cost free travel straight to a wayshrine (Vulkhel), and that not far away from all crafting stations, cooking place and the bank, that are close together in this town. :)
    Edited by DreamyLu on January 23, 2022 8:22AM
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA