The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

We need health recovery back (but not like before)

Vaneur
Vaneur
✭✭✭
Nowadays every player runs vampire stage 3 since the undeath passive bonus is too strong in PvP and vampire health recovery penalty is not noticeable because hp regen is really nerfed already due the battle spirit passive... i'd like to play as a mortal but sadly it's just worse; in addition this makes some sets like seventh legion, eternal vigor, troll king and so many more not worthy to slot anymore so this happens with health recovery buff got from CPs and consumables. I'd like to suggest a change to the battle spirit passive... something like this:

From 0 to 1k (or whatever) HP recovery -> 0% penalty from battle spirit.
From 1k to on HP recovery -> 50% penalty from bs as it is now

I think this would take back some forgotten sets and the game would be one step closer to its "play how you want" mantra.

P.D.: A sighly nerf to the vampire undeath passive would be good as well.

• divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up the numbers. Up the numbers everywhere, on every set.

It was always useless in PvE because numbers were too low. It can be made useful if numbers go up like 50%.
    Options
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think that'll happen anytime soon. Because it'll just reinforce the whole DPS-tank meta. Right now people are able to easily cap out their resistances because of Markyn ring, have high max HP.
    If you throw on viable health regen into the mix, they will literally be a tank in all respects, having the survivability, health, and then passive incoming health regen on top of the fact that they can deal lots of damage and heal away lots of damage.

I just can't feasibly see health regen as a stat coming back in PVP, especially with how tanky normal DPS builds can be now.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf healing and you may have a case, but right now if HP regeneration made a comeback the unkillable will require even larger coordinated ball groups to take out. Not a fan of making them harder to kill at the moment, and Undeath in its current state is pretty much needed to make the skill line work. If they were to nerf Undeath they'd have to completely rework the vampire skill line to stop using health as a resource.
    Edited by Vevvev on January 21, 2022 6:02PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • twing1_
    twing1_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bonuses to health recovery should grant 3x as much recovery as bonuses to Magicka or stamina recovery, as some of the item sets already value health recovery in this way. This would boost base character health recovery to 1542, and 2-4 pc item set bonuses to health recovery to 387. This would make health recovery more potent and help balance the undeath passive.

I go into greater detail and mathematical justification for this in the discussion, here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/571123/health-recovery-inconsistency-and-viability#latest
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I find HP recovery too weak in fact I think the jewelry enchants for the hp recovery is the same as magicka and stam I believe. Sets that have hp recovery is pretty trashy at this point
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
    Options