The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP Cyrodiil Emperor Bug - Xbox EU

RPGOverlord
RPGOverlord
✭✭
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there was an update in relation to the emperor bug on Xbox EU for the last 4 months? Would appreciate just a message from a developer saying it was being looked into.
All of the main Grayhost PVP guilds have had members report this via customer support over the months.

The problem: Emporers are losing their buffs and have to get dethroned and recapture all the keeps again to get them back
Occurs when:
> Logging out/back in either manually, crash or de-sync
> Going into a delve
> Leaving Cyrodiil and returning

I've witnessed emperors have their buffs for just 20 minutes with how unstable PVP has been recent with an old xbox and it means they have to stay online for extended periods of time and not risk going back to the login screen. I understand there is going to be connectivity/lag problems for some time that can't be fixed instantly, but as a PVP community, we would appreciate it if you could try and fix this bug before Whitestrake Mayhem. It just ruins emperor defences of last keeps that people really enjoy.

Please again, can you fix this game-breaking bug, we love pvp.

Can anyone confirm if this has been happening on any other servers?
  • RPGOverlord
    RPGOverlord
    ✭✭
    Can anyone please provide an update to the above?
  • CappyCaineZ
    CappyCaineZ
    Soul Shriven
    Can anyone please provide an update to the above?

Don't hold your breath waiting on a response to this I also posted about it on here and was duly ignored...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/595496/3-months-on-and-pvp-is-still-broken#latest

It is not just Grey Host, it is every campaign and many players have now stopped playing Cyrodiil because of it!

However, I have heard a rumour they are going to reset PVP back to before they made ravenwatch a no proc campaign and that should solve the Emp bug problem but it would be nice if one of the Devs could confirm this and let us know when this will actually happen.
    Guild Leader of Flying-Monkeys on EU/NA - Ebonheart Pact PVP Ravenwatch & Icereach

esoguild.com
  • RPGOverlord
    RPGOverlord
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin sorry for the tag, but can you please provide an update on this so I can let the PVP guilds know if it is being addressed before Whitestrake for Xbox EU? There have been a lot of people reporting this over the months, but no update.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think this is worthy a @ZOS_GinaBruno / @ZOS_JessicaFolsom tag too.

Losing Emp power messes with the campaign's etc but also for the first time players that's a real damp firework to have happen.

@ZOS_MattFiror 's update on new server architecture etc for PvP was epic to hear, but we do need bug fixes on important things to keep PvP players from quitting before then!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP