The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unnerving Boneyard. A pointless morph?

MindOfTheSwarm
MindOfTheSwarm
✭✭✭✭✭
Just thinking that since 90% of players choose Avid Boneyard, due to its increased damage and resource recovery via Undaunted passives, wouldn’t it make sense to do something with this morph?
The breach is nice but easily obtained elsewhere. Maybe change it to a Stam morph? Stamcro’s could do with a ground DoT.

Maybe this:

Putrid Boneyard

Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Disease Damage. Enemies in the area are afflicted with Minor Defile.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 14, 2022 11:34AM
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im using this on my tank for AoE Major Breach. So thank you but no.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its still useful in PVE for Brittle tanks and in PVP
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthtur wrote: »
    Keep the Breach then. Also, Caltrops gives Major Breach.
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah the AOE major breach with a mag cost is pretty nice.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then again Caltrops covers a wider area no? I guess it’s down to choice, slight sustain advantage or slightly more utility. Personally, I don’t have any sustain issues running Caltrops on my tank but if others do then fair enough.
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage is the same on both morphs, the only difference is AOE major breach vs self synergy. Imo Unnerving is good mag alternative of Razor Caltrops for trash pulls (also vSS portal breach without wasting skill slot for ele drain). I use Avid only in solo content and arenas where sustain is worse than in trials.
    Edited by perfiction on January 8, 2022 6:29PM
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use unnerving on my necro healer
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's not a useless morph.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t forget the extra 50% damage when consuming a corpse; the extra crit from having a skill in this line slotted; as well as more Pen passive for slotting; and more DOT dmg for slotting. This is a great skill morph.

I don’t run PA, so Caltrops is pointless, and don’t need Horn b/c of Sax.

S.
  • IonicKai
    IonicKai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avid boneyard is typically only used in a solo parse against raid dummy. The problem with avid boneyard in content is that others can use the synergy before you. Also unnerving boneyard is incredibly useful and accounted for in add pulls for organized trial groups freeing up your tanks to just focus on keeping the pack of adds in place.
  • Iron_Warrior
    Iron_Warrior
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ok the way it is right now but i wish the dot scaled from your highest offensive stat and not only from spell damage and magicka
    Edited by Iron_Warrior on January 9, 2022 12:00PM
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IonicKai wrote: »
    Avid boneyard is typically only used in a solo parse against raid dummy. The problem with avid boneyard in content is that others can use the synergy before you. Also unnerving boneyard is incredibly useful and accounted for in add pulls for organized trial groups freeing up your tanks to just focus on keeping the pack of adds in place.
    Reading through, I was going to say this as well. Almost every raid group I know of uses Unnerving, especially if one tank is going full Brittle with dual ice staff. Avid is typically only used on solo parses, as you say, and in PvP. It the past it was also used by Alkosh-wearing necro tanks if group synergies were nonexistent.

I'm curious where this "90% of players" statistic comes from that the OP is asserting, to be honest. If you look through ESO logs for all the top scoring groups doing group content (that is, not solo content and who have public logs), 90% will go with Unnerving. If you're only looking at parse videos/builds, then, yeah, everyone goes Avid because Breach is already applied and you need the sustain.

Also, some -- not all -- stamina builds already used either Avid or Unnerving in trials and one of the reasons for doing so is sustain, because it is magicka. If you convert it to stamina, they likely stop using it. Converting the ability and morphs to scale from highest offensive stat would be much better.

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is interesting feedback but I’ve been playing a lot of Necro recently both Mag and Stam and I just feel a few things lack for Stam Necros in class skills.

I mean take Bone Totem for example. It seems a bit empty for a skill. It fears after 2 pulses whereas NB can fear instantly. And it provides Minor Protection which is a nice buff but for the skills cost I don’t feel it’s worth it. The remote option is nice but again doesn’t offer anything more and the Minor Vulnerability morph needs to be activated in a synergy. A debuff that is easily accessible many many other classes.

This is a different skill sure but in general I feel the Stamina class options for Necro are quite few. It at least could do with a Stam based ground DoT. If not Boneyard, then maybe one of the Bone Totem morphs could deal Disease Damage every pulse but lose fear. Fear could go on another skill and be instant cast.

I could go on about other skills such as Blastbones being clunky and occasionally buggy. I should have perhaps made post about Necro in general.
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man.... im using Bone Totem on my tank too. Its really a good skill. U just place it and if a DD has an add on them he just need to run through it. Also its AoE Minor Vuln and i dont think there is another skill like that in the game. Its good in PvP too.
    And it doesnt fear after 2 pulses. Its fears every 2s which is a big diffrence.

Can you stop saying that skills are "empty" just because they dont deal damage? I could say that Blastbones are an empty skill because they dont help me with tanking so we should rework them. Its really doesnt fell nice when somebody wants to delete all of the tanking skills just because they want more damage skills.

Stamina has 3 more ground DoTs in weapon lines (Blade Cloak, Stampede, Volley) while magicka has only 1 (Wall). In addition to this Necro has stamina based ground DoT - detonating siphon. Only Necro and NB have build in stamina ground dot.

If u want see a lacking class go play stamDK. Its a class build around poison damage without having enough poison skills.

Sorry for not being nice but im sick of seeing all those threads about giving more stuff to DDs at the cost of everybody else.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

• Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is interesting feedback but I’ve been playing a lot of Necro recently both Mag and Stam and I just feel a few things lack for Stam Necros in class skills.

I could go on about other skills such as Blastbones being clunky and occasionally buggy. I should have perhaps made post about Necro in general.
    I can't really disagree with you there. There's something that feels fundamentally flawed with the class. I think the biggest issue is probably Blastbones to be honest. I'm usually playing EC necro when on magicka and I've not really had a lot of fun playing my stamina necro for a while now. But in both cases, it's the Blastbones, cast, cast, Blastbones scenario where in reality it's Blastbones, cast, cast, ... Skelly is just standing there... is it going to hit something, ah there it is, Blastbones, cast, cast,... i-is it stuck on a rock, why's it twitching? I usually just recast one of my other AoEs or DoTs while I'm waiting because otherwise I'm just wasting GCDs waiting for the Blastbones AI to path to its target.

In my experience there are times when "It just works" and then others where "It just doesn't." It makes the class less fun for me than... well, just about any other class.
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • Ksariyu
    Ksariyu
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, why does the Necro fear need to work like the NB fear? Are the classes not similar enough already without making them exact carbon copies?

Minor Vulnerability is not nearly as widely accessible as you state; Necro is in fact one of only three classes with a skill for it (And still the only one that can apply Major Vulnerability). Yes, Wardens and NBs can do it easier but again, why does every class need every buff/debuff? Sets, poisons, and class-agnostic shock damage can give you the same effect anyway, so it's not as though Totem is the only source of this debuff for Necros.

Also don't really understand why Necros NEED a stam-based ground-targeted DoT. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any class besides NB that has a grounded DoT that scales with stam. And again, any class can use Caltrops, Hail, or Stampede.

I'll be honest this feels like another half-baked "brilliant suggestion" thread with no actual substance. Sitting on a thought for a day or two might save you some time in the long run.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Unnerving Boneyard on my necro healer and plan to use it on my necro tank as well. The other morph does damage already, right? As is the skill is useful for different builds. I don’t know where this “90% of players” comes from — probably out of thin air. :unamused:

Anyway, the only thing I’d like to see changed about the ability is for it to be skeletons reaching out of the ground (like some NPC abilities) instead of tombstones as that always seemed a bit silly to me.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the unnerving morph of boneyard that provides group major breach, uses magicka for resource & increases the amount of grave lord skills on my bar for passive benefits.

I also use the bone totem. It's a great AOE group stun for PVP.

Do ZOS ever change skills from forum requests though? I have this vague memory that ZOS had previously stated they don't do user suggested gameplay changes due to IP concerns or something like that? *shrugs*

NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate feedback but don’t really agree with people that say the class is fine as is. People make a strong case for totem as an AoE Minor Vulnerability that’s fine. What are people thoughts on Empowering Grasp and using it to empower your Skeletal Mage. Do you think it is worth using?
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man.... im using Bone Totem on my tank too. Its really a good skill. U just place it and if a DD has an add on them he just need to run through it. Also its AoE Minor Vuln and i dont think there is another skill like that in the game. Its good in PvP too.

Can you stop saying that skills are "empty" just because they dont deal damage? I could say that Blastbones are an empty skill because they dont help me with tanking so we should rework them. Its really doesnt fell nice when somebody wants to delete all of the tanking skills just because they want more damage skills.

Stamina has 3 more ground DoTs in weapon lines (Blade Cloak, Stampede, Volley) while magicka has only 1 (Wall). In addition to this Necro has stamina based ground DoT - detonating siphon. Only Necro and NB have build in stamina ground dot.

If u want see a lacking class go play stamDK. Its a class build around poison damage without having enough poison skills.

Sorry for not being nice but im sick of seeing all those threads about giving more stuff to DDs at the cost of everybody else.

This may be due to the game combat design favouring DPS over other play style. Tanking for example only needs Taunt, Block and some kind of pull. Outside of that it’s more knowing the mechanics rather than skill utility. I like tanking, I do it all the time but I barely use the tanking skills on any class. You make a strong case for Minor Invulnerability being AOE, but that’s only if people activate the synergy. Most DPS is ranged these days so unless you got another player who is coming in to activate it, it’s not going to apply. I actually want more synergy based skills but some never get activated. Trapping Webs is another example.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This may be due to the game combat design favouring DPS over other play style. Tanking for example only needs Taunt, Block and some kind of pull. Outside of that it’s more knowing the mechanics rather than skill utility. I like tanking, I do it all the time but I barely use the tanking skills on any class. You make a strong case for Minor Invulnerability being AOE, but that’s only if people activate the synergy. Most DPS is ranged these days so unless you got another player who is coming in to activate it, it’s not going to apply. I actually want more synergy based skills but some never get activated. Trapping Webs is another example.

I don't think the game combat favors DPS over tanking/healing, that's something the players do, generally DPS players who want to further remove the need for tanks and healers.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furthermore, this is emphasised by the rarity of tanks and healers when queuing for dungeons. I can get a group instantly as a tank and it’s takes ages as a DPS. Why is this? Because solo play is the majority of the game before you hit CP. Unless you’re dungeon crawling as you level. Solo play rewards as much damage as possible and offers little reward for tanking abilities outside of Maelstrom Arena and World Bossing. This is why I loved the Armory system as it lets me change my build on the fly, but I rarely need to do so. This means most new players soon figure out that they don’t need the tanking stuff and simply naturally evolve into seeking DPS. Tanking and Healing dedicated roles only become relevant when endgame begins. Which explains the rarity. Now look at Agony Totem. Never going to see this on a solo build as it requires a synergy, and whenever I run it I might be lucky to see one synergy activation.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »

I don't think the game combat favors DPS over tanking/healing, that's something the players do, generally DPS players who want to further remove the need for tanks and healers.

Respectfully disagree, outside of Vet Dungeons where are tanks needed? There is a reason high DPS players run through dungeons leaving people behind and ignoring adds. Also, it’s very hard to get through Maelstrom Arena on Vet unless you are doing enough DPS. Tanking and Healing is only relevant in endgame and occasionally in PVP mainly Cyrodiil when during a siege.

I mean for most content we can self resurrect. So all I need are two checks to see if a tank or healer is needed.

1. Can I self resurrect?
    2. Does the battle reset because I am alone.

If the battle has another player and I can self res. Then a tank or healer just isn’t needed. Which is why I stand by my statement that tanks have no use outside of when they are absolutely required. I have two tanks that I love playing, but really it’s only Dungeons and Trials that I pull them out.
    Edited by MindOfTheSwarm on January 10, 2022 1:59AM
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just thinking that since 90% of players choose Avid Boneyard, due to its increased damage and resource recovery via Undaunted passives, wouldn’t it make sense to do something with this morph?
    The breach is nice but easily obtained elsewhere. Maybe change it to a Stam morph? Stamcro’s could do with a ground DoT.

Maybe this:

Putrid Boneyard

Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Disease Damage. Enemies in the area are afflicted with Minor Defile.

I prefer UBY in PVE. I don't even use boneyard in PVP.
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... Yeah sure if u dont want to help the group the only thing u need is a taunt. That's all.

Just because DDs are range doesnt mean they have to stand far away. If they stay far away then they are missing buffs that i provide. Im not gonna call a skill bad because X person doesnt know what to do. About trapping web u have to be range to activate it. There is just a lot of ppl who dont use synergies at all.

Empowering grasp is a good skill. Its not as popular because the buff isn't that strong but its nice when healer uses it. U can see it most likely from a healer in vet trials. 1 skill and tank doesnt have to run Galenwe.

Game somewhat favors DDs but u arent helping in this case. U want to make support roles life even harder taking away their tools. Im interested how ppl will do vet dlc dungeons without a tank. Od should we nerf dlc dungeons so ppl can do them using only LA? Sigh... Just because there is more DDs its not a reason to take away stuff from others.

So on my necro tank im providing the group with: major/minor breach, major/minor vuln, minor protection, minor brittle, major force, crusher enchant, powerful assault, major/minor maim... And maybe 1 out of 10 groups would feel those buffs/debuffs in dungeon finder. But that's problem with ppl who queue for content they arent ready to do. I dont see a reason why i should lose anything because of them.

The reason why there is no tanks in queue is because how ppl treat them and what groups they get. For example you. You want more skills for DDs at the cost of tanks/healers skills and your argument is that those skills are useless in solo play. I will say that those damage skills are useless for my tank so we should rework them. Lets give the DDs only weapon skill lines. How about it? Of course u will say no because DDs are majority and they deserve everything without doing anything. The thing is most DDs cant do anything harder without a tank. The more stuff away u take then the less tanks there will be and the longer DDs will wait in queue.
    Also if u talk about normal dungeons then those are just too boring on a real tank. U get a bad group and u are punished for playing a tank. U get a good group and u are useless. But that's the problem with the easiest difficulty. For good player it becomes just too easy really fast.

I stopped using dungeon finder long time ago too. Its better to play with ppl who respect what i do.

In overland its nice to have a tank for dragons in Elsweyr. But that's all. Because overland is just too easy so nobody will have problems with it. If tanks would be needed in overland then nobody would play this game as everything would need a group. I would like optional difficulty but not at the cost of destroying everything.

Maelstrom arena is a SOLO content. You have to do everything yourself. Tanking, dealing damage and healing yourself. There is no tank, no healer ano no DD here. There is a solo player who decide for himself how much damage and survivality he needs.

Just because im able to tank vHRC on my DD should we drop all the tanks? Just because i can tank vCT should i say that tanks arent needed? I can do it only because i have experience from tanking and i know what to do. There is a lot of players who wont be able to do it even on a real tank and u want to make thier life even harder.

High DPS player are doing random dungeons most likely because they need transmute crystal. Those who skip everything and leave group behind are just jerks. I fake tanked dungeon only once and i took taunt anyway and nobody had a problem with me. Its problem with ppl not the difficulty.

All of yours arguments are about the same. Its sounds like this for me: DDs are majority so they deserve anything while tanks and healers are just minority and they play only because DDs need them for harder content. Take away everything from tanks and give more for DDs...
    Its the same thing with ppl who wants to remove dlc dungeons so they can get another zone to explore. Its the same with ppl who wants to remove PvP from the game. [snip] And now look:

1) Adding new skill line for every class in the game - it will give more skill for DDs without hurting anyone.

2) Adding 3rd morph for every class skill - it will give more stuff for DDs without hurting anyone

Which of those 2 solutions doesnt resolve your problem? For me those 2 are better because those benefit EVERYONE.
    So why arent u asking ZOS for more skills for DDs? Why do u ask ZOS to give u skills at the cost of other ppl? Why do u treat every skill that doesnt benefit you as a useless skill? [snip]

On the end Necro is probably the best class if we talk about skills. Every necro skill has its uses. There is no bad skill at all. DK has skills that i never seen anyone use. Other classes have some morphs that nobody uses too. Necro is in a great place compared to them.
    Of course everyone will have diffrent opinion on this.

[snip]
    [edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 14, 2022 11:28AM
    PC/EU @Arthtur

• MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... Yeah sure if u dont want to help the group the only thing u need is a taunt. That's all.

Just because DDs are range doesnt mean they have to stand far away. If they stay far away then they are missing buffs that i provide. Im not gonna call a skill bad because X person doesnt know what to do. About trapping web u have to be range to activate it. There is just a lot of ppl who dont use synergies at all.

Empowering grasp is a good skill. Its not as popular because the buff isn't that strong but its nice when healer uses it. U can see it most likely from a healer in vet trials. 1 skill and tank doesnt have to run Galenwe.

Game somewhat favors DDs but u arent helping in this case. U want to make support roles life even harder taking away their tools. Im interested how ppl will do vet dlc dungeons without a tank. Od should we nerf dlc dungeons so ppl can do them using only LA? Sigh... Just because there is more DDs its not a reason to take away stuff from others.

So on my necro tank im providing the group with: major/minor breach, major/minor vuln, minor protection, minor brittle, major force, crusher enchant, powerful assault, major/minor maim... And maybe 1 out of 10 groups would feel those buffs/debuffs in dungeon finder. But that's problem with ppl who queue for content they arent ready to do. I dont see a reason why i should lose anything because of them.

The reason why there is no tanks in queue is because how ppl treat them and what groups they get. For example you. You want more skills for DDs at the cost of tanks/healers skills and your argument is that those skills are useless in solo play. I will say that those damage skills are useless for my tank so we should rework them. Lets give the DDs only weapon skill lines. How about it? Of course u will say no because DDs are majority and they deserve everything without doing anything. The thing is most DDs cant do anything harder without a tank. The more stuff away u take then the less tanks there will be and the longer DDs will wait in queue.
    Also if u talk about normal dungeons then those are just too boring on a real tank. U get a bad group and u are punished for playing a tank. U get a good group and u are useless. But that's the problem with the easiest difficulty. For good player it becomes just too easy really fast.

I stopped using dungeon finder long time ago too. Its better to play with ppl who respect what i do.

In overland its nice to have a tank for dragons in Elsweyr. But that's all. Because overland is just too easy so nobody will have problems with it. If tanks would be needed in overland then nobody would play this game as everything would need a group. I would like optional difficulty but not at the cost of destroying everything.

Maelstrom arena is a SOLO content. You have to do everything yourself. Tanking, dealing damage and healing yourself. There is no tank, no healer ano no DD here. There is a solo player who decide for himself how much damage and survivality he needs.

Just because im able to tank vHRC on my DD should we drop all the tanks? Just because i can tank vCT should i say that tanks arent needed? I can do it only because i have experience from tanking and i know what to do. There is a lot of players who wont be able to do it even on a real tank and u want to make thier life even harder.

High DPS player are doing random dungeons most likely because they need transmute crystal. Those who skip everything and leave group behind are just jerks. I fake tanked dungeon only once and i took taunt anyway and nobody had a problem with me. Its problem with ppl not the difficulty.

All of yours arguments are about the same. Its sounds like this for me: DDs are majority so they deserve anything while tanks and healers are just minority and they play only because DDs need them for harder content. Take away everything from tanks and give more for DDs...
    Its the same thing with ppl who wants to remove dlc dungeons so they can get another zone to explore. Its the same with ppl who wants to remove PvP from the game. [snip] And now look:

1) Adding new skill line for every class in the game - it will give more skill for DDs without hurting anyone.

2) Adding 3rd morph for every class skill - it will give more stuff for DDs without hurting anyone

Which of those 2 solutions doesnt resolve your problem? For me those 2 are better because those benefit EVERYONE.
    So why arent u asking ZOS for more skills for DDs? Why do u ask ZOS to give u skills at the cost of other ppl? Why do u treat every skill that doesnt benefit you as a useless skill? [snip]

On the end Necro is probably the best class if we talk about skills. Every necro skill has its uses. There is no bad skill at all. DK has skills that i never seen anyone use. Other classes have some morphs that nobody uses too. Necro is in a great place compared to them.
    Of course everyone will have diffrent opinion on this.

[snip]

[snip] But yes, I have suggested third morphs and new skill lines and I agree this would be the preferred approach for all. And if it’s any consolation I too hate it when DPS builds dash through dungeons. I was simply pointing out that some players do this. But then again why not? If they can, they will. Perhaps dungeon mob damage needs increasing on Normal to put a stop to it.

[edited for baiting & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 14, 2022 11:30AM
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps dungeon mob damage needs increasing on Normal to put a stop to it.

That and/or put doors that require killing (mostly) everything prior to open before moving to the next area like some bosses already have. Yeah I know, some dungeons have bugged mobs you can't find/kill. Thing is, only decent players can dash dungeons, I have played through most as a noob with noob friends and some can be quite difficult until you have good rotations, gear and CP... which most newer players don't. And to that point, ESO's entire marketing strategy appears to be built around a revolving door of new players, and those of us sticking around long term... are probably the minority.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    That and/or put doors that require killing (mostly) everything prior to open before moving to the next area like some bosses already have. Yeah I know, some dungeons have bugged mobs you can't find/kill. Thing is, only decent players can dash dungeons, I have played through most as a noob with noob friends and some can be quite difficult until you have good rotations, gear and CP... which most newer players don't. And to that point, ESO's entire marketing strategy appears to be built around a revolving door of new players, and those of us sticking around long term... are probably the minority.

I can’t imagine them going back and adding anything to the vanilla dungeons at this point to curb this behavior as they have much better uses for their time. I see it all the time from people doing randoms and getting Fungal who go in with a pre formed 2-3 member team then leave the ones they don’t know behind taking the waterfall and god forbid they activate the quest and get told “we are here for transmutes not to help you quest”
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to rush through on Fungal 2 however can lock progress if the quest is taken by one of the players. Happened to me the other day on one of my alts. I took the quest and they rushed through. The first guy you rescue had disappeared and therefore Vila would not spawn.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to rush through on Fungal 2 however can lock progress if the quest is taken by one of the players. Happened to me the other day on one of my alts. I took the quest and they rushed through. The first guy you rescue had disappeared and therefore Vila would not spawn.

I’m not against something being done just feel they won’t go back and fiddle with old content much. There’s a good chance that Fungal 2 quest was like that from the start so more a happy accident depending on where you stand on the issue.