The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What new feature do you think we will see in the High Isle Chapter?

Thevampirenight
Thevampirenight
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Sword and Spell,
Hand to Hand,
A New class
Something else?
Nothing?
What do you think we will see coming out of High Isle?
PC NA
Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you see that name? I may have missed something, but as far as I'm aware we haven't been told what it's called yet.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly would like anything except a new class. I’m fine with 6, but I’d like any new skill lines or guild lines they want to give us!
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Where did you see that name? I may have missed something, but as far as I'm aware we haven't been told what it's called yet.

It was datamined sometime back, apparently and the new trailer aligns with it. Now the name of the chapter maybe called something else, but I think the region will be High Isle so I'm just calling it the High Isle chapter for now.
    https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/High_Isle
    Edited by Thevampirenight on January 5, 2022 9:45PM
    PC NA
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sailing

It'll probably be PvE only at first but it'll be nice for a change to not have a fade to black concerning ships. Every single ship and caravan is a fade to black x.x
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting would be dope. I would be happy with underwater exploration or a fishing improvement too though
  • ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    spell craft?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fishing 2.0.
    PC NA
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone just deleted High Isle page on TES wiki

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:High_Isle
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tuxon wrote: »
    Someone just deleted High Isle page on TES wiki

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:High_Isle

Interesting....
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it was deleted for lack of actual knowledge. The only canon info is one reference to a gleaner from Fargrave coming back from there with loot.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JavaRen wrote: »
    I'm guessing it was deleted for lack of actual knowledge. The only canon info is one reference to a gleaner from Fargrave coming back from there with loot.

That was the reason, it will be readded back in, once there is more. Honestly I personally wouldn't have deleted it. It was really only one sentence basically. I do in fact contribute to the Uesp these days so I understand the reasoning behind it. And this was pretty much the reason.
    PC NA
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmetzger93 wrote: »
    Spellcrafting would be dope. I would be happy with underwater exploration or a fishing improvement too though

I want it to be spell crafting so bad BUT I’m thinking its gonna be a conjuration skill line so they can sell skins in the crown store for the summons lol.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The stuff was datamined deep within the game files. There’s your reference. I guess it was deleted because ZOS made them or they chose to do so freely to not risk any warning from ZOS.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

The stuff was datamined deep within the game files. There’s your reference. I guess it was deleted because ZOS made them or they chose to do so freely to not risk any warning from ZOS.

They already were told to stop with public mining, guess people always wanna bring it to the surface anyway.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think we will get a new class but I believe we will get a new weapon skill line or some kind of skill line.... A fishing skill line?!? Thats it!! :D
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new weapon - cutlass. It will be identical to a sword except its passive will raise critical resistance, with some kind of tool tip about, "ideal weapon to deflect precise enemy attacks". Players will be underwhelmed. ZOS will be confused and angry and mutter, "But they never shut up about wanting new weapons! There is no pleasing these people."
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Hand and Rune skill line, or a third morph for each ability.

Imo these would be very fun. Third morphs would provide another chance for Devs to rebalance content correctly and help classes better fulfill archetypes (Ex. Magden Ice Mage).
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting ofc.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the Elderscrolls Fandom page:

"There is a city on the island with orange-roofed buildings"

It sounds to me like we will be getting a Howard Johnson's.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Alinhbo_Tyaka

Any indication they will have those fried clams? OMG the childhood memories.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP Arena games, please
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new companion or 2

And game fixes. The ammount of glitches this game has that take years or months to be fixed is insane.
    The engine not handling to many animations, cyro bluescreens, not being able to decrease or turn off companions and special effects. Templar healers legit blind my eyes
    Rework of dual wield (its garbage atm even if two handed got nerfed it woukdnt change a thing)

Ignoring all of this issues.

A one handed sword skill line would be amazing. If done properly.
    Edited by francesinhalover on January 6, 2022 12:55AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Political intrigue among the Medici?

florenceguide.jpg
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

@Alinhbo_Tyaka

Didn't see anything like that but I think it's about time they added some new recipes.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mount Armor Dye'ing.

Fishing 2.0

New Companions
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new polearm skill line please
    PC - NA
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora…Apocrypha and and it being connected to spell crafting. You becoming an agent of Apocrypha and having to go all over Tamriel to find new spells.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a new race, and a new companion who doesn't mind me blade-of-woeing people. >:)
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

@Alinhbo_Tyaka

You too? I loved those fried clams!
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account transfers & Class Change.