DagenHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And maybe rafts as well? :lol:

Maybe Surfboards??
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so but I'm a bit skeptical. Summerset could've also included such things given it's an archipelago, but we'll see.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Mirri Elendis is gonna have a bad time.

"Ugh, I'm getting ill just thinking about taking a ship."
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DagenHawk wrote: »
    The ability to buy and travel in ships

If the ocean all becomes a new explorable zone as big a cyrogiil that would be so crazy.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The raft will be the equivalent of The Rosy Lion apartment is to housing. I like it
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No Maomer? Wasn't that some lightning storm sea magic thing going on?
  • Einher2137
    Einher2137
    ✭✭✭
    i am hoping for new abilities, i dont want next useless feature like those cringy companions
  • Ksariyu
    Ksariyu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope not. With all the poorly executed and under-utilized systems already in the game, it'd be a real waste to add just another "thing to do" to the list that'll be just as barebones as everything else.
    Edited by Ksariyu on January 5, 2022 7:55PM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. I don't think we need new systems in this game, we really need some old ones updated and better performance. I'd be happy with a cool new zone or two, some new companions I won't use, and more stuff to earn in game. I'd like to see a new skill line, but I'm happy enough if the story and zones are up to par.
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB sea-turtle mount! 😀🐢
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, and where would you go? Lolz
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At a bare minimum, I'd love to see a real ship home for the first time.

My housing wishes for this chapter are basically:

Free apartments in both the main chapter city and the DLC city
    A cliffside/seaview home, perhaps just outside the main chapter city, with quick access to a wayshrine
    A true ship home (i.e., where there might be some beach or port area surrounding it, but the primary space is the ship itself)
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing for new mount:
    spZRFps.jpg
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Closest I think we would get to that is owning a house in the shape of a houseboat or ship parked at some docks, so that when you choose to travel outside the house option your on the docks.
  • ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe Surfboards??

tree trunk? :D
  • Sapphire_Lily
    Sapphire_Lily
    ✭✭✭
    A pirate companion please!
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Einher2137 wrote: »
    i am hoping for new abilities, i dont want next useless feature like those cringy companions

Don't think that's happening. But if we are lucky we MIGHT be getting a new companion or 2. :p
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Perhaps with a new PvP mode involving ship-to-ship combat. Anyone remember that one quest in the AD storyline where we're on a ship and shoot a ballista at an attacking sea serpent before boarding an enemy ship? Something like that.
  • Starpulsechic
    Starpulsechic
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps with a new PvP mode involving ship-to-ship combat. Anyone remember that one quest in the AD storyline where we're on a ship and shoot a ballista at an attacking sea serpent before boarding an enemy ship? Something like that.

Wonder if it will be like pvp like Sea of Thieves?
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG maybe I can bring my little dingy master angler boat into the Abecean Sea :o:D
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wonder if it will be like pvp like Sea of Thieves?

Probably more like Pirates of the Caribbean Online if it's going to have any kind of open world component to it. That way the PvEers have an opt out of it and those that fly the flag of their alliance can go at it!
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give pvper's something else to complain about not working right.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That argonian swim speed surely will come in handy.
  • WraithShadow13
    WraithShadow13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to lie.

If they build a House that was a ship and could be set to a location like GTA's MegaYacht, or had a mode where you were actively moving through an ocean as it's setting, that would be EPIC. Given how bad the water and swimming in this game is, i seriously doubt they would even be able to accomplish this, but i WOULD ABSOLUTELY love it. Seriously. I would love getting playable Sea Elves, a much better swimming system, and of course, being able to have that ship on the open oceans, that we could customize.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta wonder if they will one up those silly GW2 fishing skiffs as the main draw of GW2's new expansion.
  • RaveRaveRaveRave
    RaveRaveRaveRave
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they upgrade fishing. Maybe add a skill line for it. Lure crafting, pole crafting/upgrades, tanks to keep prize/rare fish in your residences, etc.. possibilities are there!
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not convinced.

That would be a LOT for the game engine to handle, unless it's just a taxi service (a loading screen). I can't get more than 700 items in my house, so the idea I'll be Christopher Columbussing around the high seas seems a bit far fetched to me.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • DunBheagan
    DunBheagan
    ✭✭
    I love the recent QOL additions and hope to see more in the future. I'm quite happy with the companions as well, and hope they get fleshed out
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DunBheagan wrote: »
    I love the recent QOL additions and hope to see more in the future. I'm quite happy with the companions as well, and hope they get fleshed out

A mermaid companion? Like a nereid of some sort?
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk