Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Indrik

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    I have so many barking Indrik's my stable has room for no more, lol. Guessing this one will be an exclusive for 400-600 gems. Possibly ZOS's attempt on giving newer players a chance to have one since the event to obtain them has long since expired.

I take it you didn't see the recent replies. It's already in the crown store and costs 4,000 crowns. There's no option to get it with gems.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never liked idriks, but I have to admit this one looks great
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I have so many barking Indrik's my stable has room for no more, lol. Guessing this one will be an exclusive for 400-600 gems. Possibly ZOS's attempt on giving newer players a chance to have one since the event to obtain them has long since expired.

I take it you didn't see the recent replies. It's already in the crown store and costs 4,000 crowns. There's no option to get it with gems.

I’m happy it’s not a Gem exclusive! I realize many have pointed out that it usually (always?) says in the showcase but… So while 4k Crowns is higher that I would have thought (2.5-3k would seem more in line with other mount prices), it is a lovely mount and I’m glad it’s available for Crowns so I do plan to buy it. :)

Edit: Bought it (with Crowns I got on sale), love it, regret nothing. B)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 27, 2022 7:30PM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It looks very nice but 4000 crowns when I have a bunch of other indrik, nah.
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    Evergloam Indrik available Jan 27-Feb 3[img][/img]9cij1ncljh8p.jpg

looks really nice imo, debating on getting it or not, I really dislike the sound they make

They all looks same just different colours. When they will have essencial difference than yes. I might give positive op
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4K is too much. This one might have bought it at 3k. Will go back to the stable and find the black indrik.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dislike the indiriks to begin with (i only got all the event ones because they were free lol)

personally i feel a mount should not cost more than maybe 2000-2500 crowns maximum, 4000-5000 crowns is already equal to most houses in the crown store (or about 1/2 to 1/3 of the price of the most expensive houses)

i already feel the assistants themselves are too expensive at 5000 crowns, and i certainly get more use out of those than mounts
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4000 crowns is just insulting. I wanted this mount, but that's twice what I would have paid for it.
    I already have 8 or 9 indriks. I won't even consider buying it at that price.

Guess they don't want a sale.
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    To give some perspecitve about the price (and its insane overpricing) - in Poland u could buy for (150 zł) that money Cyberpunk 2077.

One cosmetic pet at price of whole game.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    I won't be buying it, but I do like the sound the indriks make

Same. I won't be buying this one, but I really love the sounds the Indriks make.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dislike the indiriks to begin with (i only got all the event ones because they were free lol)

personally i feel a mount should not cost more than maybe 2000-2500 crowns maximum, 4000-5000 crowns is already equal to most houses in the crown store (or about 1/2 to 1/3 of the price of the most expensive houses)

i already feel the assistants themselves are too expensive at 5000 crowns, and i certainly get more use out of those than mounts

I think everything in general is going up in price. Previously, music boxes were 800-1000 crowns, but the new music box is now 1200 crowns. I am not surprised that mounts are also getting an increase in price too; 4K might be the new norm for a mount.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing in the store is worth 4k crowns. imo
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every thread like this makes me happier that I am completely content with the two mounts I use most. I have no need at all to get another one. :D
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Yeah I clearly didn't see them, lol.

Gems or crowns still don't need another one in my collection. Kudo's to all those who love them or couldn't get one during the indrik events.
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    This mount costs $35 US dollars of real money....for an in game mount.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

I think everything in general is going up in price. Previously, music boxes were 800-1000 crowns, but the new music box is now 1200 crowns. I am not surprised that mounts are also getting an increase in price too; 4K might be the new norm for a mount.

just means ill be even less inclined to buy anything from the crown store lol, they already put very very few items in there i feel are worth buying to begin with, and unless they basically slashed prices by 50% of what they are now, i will unlikely be buying much more than monster arms packs or occasional houses
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
    "I know that someday that sun is bound to shine." -Ella Fitzgerald