Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Indrik

Blinx
Blinx
✭✭✭✭✭
Evergloam Indrik available Jan 27-Feb 3[img][/img]9cij1ncljh8p.jpg

looks really nice imo, debating on getting it or not, I really dislike the sound they make
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does look nice, and I'm tempted to get it, but I have 9 indriks already so if it's expensive I'll probably skip it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    could be a means / justification to return to Indriks - I'd need to complete a few Indriks to have them (crimson, mossheart, luminous)
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have the Icebreathe Indrik, the honking wore me down, is why I'm on the fence, I'm guessing/hoping no more than 3000 crowns(preferably with a discount for ESO+ members), if it's a gem /endeavour exclusive then that's a def no from the get go.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    I only have the Icebreathe Indrik, the honking wore me down, is why I'm on the fence, I'm guessing/hoping no more than 3000 crowns(preferably with a discount for ESO+ members), if it's a gem /endeavour exclusive then that's a def no from the get go.

I think the showcase specifies when items will be gem exclusives (and doesn't list things which will be in crates). If it just says it will be in the crown store then it will cost crowns, the only question is how much it will be.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It had better be cheap. I'll buy it if it's cheap. If not, I already have every indrik ever released. The coloring is pretty, though.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this one, and I LOVE the chirping sound! I hope it's just crowns, and not over 2.5k - but hey, I guess I'm buying more before they're off sale!
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I think the showcase specifies when items will be gem exclusives (and doesn't list things which will be in crates). If it just says it will be in the crown store then it will cost crowns, the only question is how much it will be.

thanks for the clarification, so yea most I would spend is 3k crowns

• Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The shiny/pretty thing is always crown gems.

So between the robot kagouti and the indrik, I'd bet the indrik is gems.

If not all three ...
    Edited by Fennwitty on January 3, 2022 8:47PM
    PC NA
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    600 gem mount?? I'm a fan of Indrik mounts. Hopefully its not too pricey.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    One can never have enough indriks :D . Idk, just really love their design (even if they ride like dog on slippery floor ...). Hopefuly getting this one won't bankrupt me. Still hoping for ZOS allowing us to obtain the 2019 ones I've narrowly missed.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love this one. Hope it won’t cost 600 gems or something ridiculous like that.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

I hope not! :scream: I will be very sad if it is a Gem exclusive.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

I hope not! :scream: I will be very sad if it is a Gem exclusive.

Yeah. Makes several of us.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I might get it if it is 3000 crowns or less.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KaGaOri wrote: »
    Still hoping for ZOS allowing us to obtain the 2019 ones I've narrowly missed.

Yup, have one complete set of feathers left, but silly me hadn't gotten my hands on an "un-evolved indrik" (for some reason thought I had one).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, never would have guessed 4k crowns, looks nice BUT no thanks not for 35 US dollars, EZ pass!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    wow, never would have guessed 4k crowns, looks nice BUT no thanks not for 35 US dollars, EZ pass!

I on the other hand find that affordable, and will buy one on each account on both PC megaservers. I wonder if there will be a pet as well later?
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

I on the other hand find that affordable, and will buy one on each account on both PC megaservers. I wonder if there will be a pet as well later?

thanks for keeping the lights on!, I have over 12k Crowns, but to me this isn't worth the asking price

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for this one a long time....
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like I wrote on my original post not a fan of the chirping sound, but at 2400 crowns I prob would have purchased it, at 3000 would have thought about it, but at 4k, not even consideriting it
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And me, I LOVE the chirp!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That works out to £21.81 if I buy a 5,500 crown pack. Far too expensive for a slight variation on the 9 indriks I already have.
    Edited by Danikat on January 27, 2022 3:39PM

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I won't be buying it, but I do like the sound the indriks make
    Soupy twist
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks cool but I have a severe post-Indrik trauma after 1+year of Indriks.

Plus I really dislike all of its sounds.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Iron_Warrior
    Iron_Warrior
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think at this point we should stop telling the prices in crowns so it would be more obvious how overpriced some of these stuffs are. So this mount costs more than 30$. Over 30 bucks for a reskin of previous mounts that stops to look cool after 2 days. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on January 27, 2022 4:27PM
  • AlexanderDeLarge
    AlexanderDeLarge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is obscenely overpriced to the point where it reminds me how I'm genuinely pissed off that ESO isn't a subscription-only game as it were in 2014.

Imagine if this were in the drop tables or you earned this by... Playing the game. So much better than being nickeled and dimed constantly.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 7 paid expansions. 22 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the vast majority of this game.

"ESO doesn't need a harder overland" on YouTube for a video of a naked level 3 character AFKing in front of a bear for a minute and a half before dying
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like my event indrks more than this one.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think at this point we should stop telling the prices in crowns so it would be more obvious how overpriced some of these stuffs are. So this mount costs more than 30$. Over 30 bucks for a reskin of previous mounts that stops to look cool after 2 days. [snip]

I agree that we should consider what it costs in real money, but I find it more helpful when people post the price in crowns, because then I can work out what it would cost me.

If it's in dollars I don't know which of several currencies which use that symbol it is, and I don't know how they've arrived at that price. The price per crown goes down if you buy a bigger pack, it's slightly different if you get them with ESO+ (and again cheaper if you buy a longer subscription), some people factor in buying crowns when they were discounted, others don't, they might be including tax or using the pre-tax price, etc.

I do always work out what crown store items cost in real money as part of deciding if it's worth buying, and I always use the full price of a 5,500 crown pack to do it. But that's just because it's the pack I usually buy (although I often get them discounted) and I can remember the price. I don't know if that method would make sense for anyone else.

Someone who had bought a 21,000 crown pack when it was 40% off last month could legitimately claim this mount costs £12.57, but for anyone buying crowns by any other method it's going to be more expensive. (I think the most expensive is buying 750 crown packs, which makes it £31.95.)
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on January 27, 2022 4:28PM

• Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have so many barking Indrik's my stable has room for no more, lol. Guessing this one will be an exclusive for 400-600 gems. Possibly ZOS's attempt on giving newer players a chance to have one since the event to obtain them has long since expired.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I do always work out what crown store items cost in real money as part of deciding if it's worth buying, and I always use the full price of a 5,500 crown pack to do it. But that's just because it's the pack I usually buy (although I often get them discounted) and I can remember the price. I don't know if that method would make sense for anyone else.

Someone who had bought a 21,000 crown pack when it was 40% off last month could legitimately claim this mount costs £12.57, but for anyone buying crowns by any other method it's going to be more expensive. (I think the most expensive is buying 750 crown packs, which makes it £31.95.)

And then, of course, there's the "I sub to ESO+ for all sorts of other reasons, so I have this big pile of Crowns to spend" people.