The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Help With Naming Conventions Under Code of Conduct 6.1

Nevidyra
Nevidyra
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_SarahF

Code of Conduct 6.1 states that:

6.1 You will not post, transmit, promote or distribute any dynamic or static user-created or custom content which is not wholly owned by the account owner. Names or material protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights cannot be used at any time except by the rightsholder. Rights ownership must be established prior to use on any ZeniMax Media, Inc. site or service. Any use of material protected by intellectual property rights that is not wholly owned by the account owner is a violation of the Agreement, including the Code of Conduct.

I wanted to ask if UserID's named after in-game Trials and Locations in Elder Scrolls Lore are technically in violation of 6.1, and if characters named after locations, trial mechanics, and in-game sets (the sets feature a character's name in the trial) are also in violation of 6.1. I just wanted to be sure as I'm not trying to break the CoC and I am trying to see if I'll need to buy some namechanges to avoid further action being taken against my account.
Edited by Nevidyra on December 16, 2021 10:17PM
-PC/NA/AD-
CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
Gryphon Heart [✅]
Godslayer [WIP]
Dawnbringer [N/A]