Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

~~ Introducing GuildPlanner.Pro // Guild Automation LIVE! // Tier-based/Hierarchical Ranks ~~

Gelmir
Gelmir
✭✭✭
lo33tilau8o1.png
~~ Introducing GuildPlanner.Pro! ~~

Dear friends,

I am thrilled to announce my latest project: GuildPlanner.Pro...

Some of you might already know the Guild Planner at Lodge of Sorceresses (my guild), which had been running our guild: the player data (albeit manually entered), DPS Parses, Core teams, Attendance tracking etc etc. With all its weaknesses and problems, I decided to rewrite it completely. And as I did so, I also decided to bring it to the wider audience of MMO gamers. It's grown to be very ambitious project, eventually aiming to support multiple MMOs. Currently it's a very young project, mostly offering player-based features, such as:
jlqvy4ttqfco.png

I already started working on brand new guilds-related features, with upcoming features such as:
  • As a potentially multi-game community leader, to create your community (which potentially will be able to contain multiple guilds across multiple games)
  • Create your guilds within that community, thus uniting your memberbase under easy-to-access umbrella
  • Manage your guilds: ranks (hierarchical and otherwise), members, PvX groups (core groups, raid groups, dungeon/battleground squads etc), events (Mid- to End-game content, from dungeons to raids) via our upcoming Event Calendar
  • Other social aspects, such as dedicated community/guild forums (which will be part of our main GuildPlanner.Pro forums), Youtube/Twitch integration etc etc
  • And of course very high level Discord integration: run your guild from Discord, using our Bot, through commands and various other triggers

Of course this is just a very rough and brief summary into the features we want to implement. As I introduce first set of guilds-related features, I will also release a rough Roadmap for you. I also greatly welcome your feature requests via the dedicated forum we have. Bug reports, criticism/feedback are also always welcome!

6jg62ybaj6ir.png

Please Spread the Word

If you like the sound of this project, and want to support me - for now, please spread the word. Feel free to login (with Discord) to our Community Forums, to get updated with regular news.

Until next time, stay safe and happy hunting -- Gelmir
Edited by Gelmir on May 18, 2023 1:29PM
Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Sets section Released

I am happy to announce the release of our ESO Sets section, with stat coloring and extensive filters. Please enjoy!

073tkq8laoap.png

8bir5561iqr6.png

Edited by Gelmir on May 18, 2023 1:30PM
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha Testing Guild Roster Automation

This week, we started testing the automation of Guild Roster with our guild Lodge of Sorceresses.

This will involve automated guild member data being regularly imported via our ESO Addon and Desktop Client, then that data being synced with guild's Discord server and Forums, keeping member list up-to-date with necessary Discord roles and permissions, in real-time.

In few weeks we aim to start testing the same with other guilds. As such, we invite guild masters to register on GuildPlanner.Pro and start importing their data and configuring their guilds, integrating their guild Discord Servers:

mjffsp0zggyt.jpg

Extensive Wiki support is also provided, for fast onboarding and documentation: https://Wiki.GuildPlanner.Pro
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    lo33tilau8o1.png

Latest News & Feature Releases

Few months later, I am happy to announce the following news regarding our GuildPlanner.Pro releases:

Guild Automation is LIVE

Guildmasters can activate their guilds on our website for full automation of Guild roles/ranks. As mentioned in my previous post, we've build an extensive, all-covering Guild-Roles Management system which handles every scenario: be it a new member joining your guilds, or leaving, or getting promoted/demoted in regular or Tier-based/Hierarchical ranks.

Since GPPRO is fully Discord-integrated, your guildies who also create their account on our Website get automatically invited to your guild's Discord server, granted necessary roles instantly and automated from there on.

READ HERE regarding Guilds on GuildPlanner.Pro.

Guild Member Content Progression Viewer & Tier Ranking

Alongside with regular Guild Roles/Ranks, GPPRO also features so called Hierarchical/TIer-based Roles, which enable you to have a sense of progression and hierarchy within your ranks.

Once a Guildmaster defines their Tiers (PvE currently, PvP/Crafting and more coming soon), they can assign Guild Roles to them, eventually linking those Roles to Discord Roles. Eventually this means: once your members are Tier-ranked, they will also get related Discord-roles automatically. Overall, their roles - both on GPPRO and Discord - are ultimately managed by GPPRO, automatically, without any manual intervention from your part. You can also attach DPS Parses to your ranking process, keeping track of your members achievements and skills in one view.

9ofe35u024uv.png

Our Discord Bot with Growing List of Slash Commands

On top of that, we also are adding more and more Slash Commands to the tool belt of our Discord Bot, which is the integral part of GPPRO.

READ HERE for the current list of Slash Commands which will grow even further in coming weeks.

7q1gj6g3qu4i.png

Edited by Gelmir on May 20, 2023 10:36AM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Game-Profile Deletion Feature

It's been a quite busy time for me since my last announcement here. A full rewrite of Discord integration between guilds on GuildPlanner.Pro and their accompanying Discord servers had to be done, in order to optimize the auto-management of guilds roles across platforms. I am happy to announce of this work to be done finally. Of course, this work was mostly in the backend of the platform, stuff that you can't see or feel right away (unless you are a guild leader of course).

But I am also happy to announce the release of Game Profile Deletion feature which many of you requested quite some time ago. Some of you have unused ESO Accounts imported to the WebSite which they wish to remove - now you can do that with few clicks. Just go to your Dashboards and on top right you will see "Delete <YourEsoIdHere>" button. Click it, and you will be guided through the rest of the process. If you have multiple Game-Profiles created, make sure you switch to it first.

Up next, I will be working on Account Deletion feature, before I resume my work on more games and actual guilds related features. In the meantime, please enjoy this new release! 🖖

r9kx8afan0yw.png
    Edited by Gelmir on November 1, 2023 1:42PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, everyone ! Happy to announce the release of Account Deletion feature (just visit your Settings page). This one complements the previously released ⁠profile-deletion - i.e. once a user deletes all their Game Profiles from GuildPlanner.Pro, they will be able to delete their entire accounts. And this is ultimate deletion: nothing left behind. Whereas with Game Profile Deletion feature your complete game data is removed, with Account Deletion the remnants of your whole account, including your email address and Discord ID are deleted - right there, instantly. This is how I envision using Internet myself, and I hope you will enjoy such level of flexibility as well. Happy hunting!

58bu86ktg9w3.png