Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Turned into a vampire and lost most of my skillpoints

Strangerlove
Strangerlove
Soul Shriven
I got one of my characters turned into a vampire. I finished vampire quest and logged off. Some days later i logged on this character again and the character lost most, not all, of its skill points. This is a lvl 50 character which had enough skill points to play it normally as a magicka sorcerer. The unstable familiar, the mage light and the sould trap were still there, but unmorphed, and so were the khajiit skills and all craft skills. But all class-, weapon-, armor skills and so on are completely reset. When i logged on i had 3 skill points to spend. I was already in contact with Bethesda who looked into this and told me they could not do anything about it. They forwarded the mail to the developers and i should wait and see if there will be a future update for this problem. Several weeks have passed. Has anybody looked into this? This character is without skill points, as you can imagine, not playable. I collected some skyshards to at least have some skill points. But as a paying customer i expect more than just a vague: wait and see.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you post your ticket # here, one of the mods will usually check that it's in the right place for you.

If you don't have a ticket number, you should probably start a ticket. I tend to use the Ask For Help category in-game since that usually gets me an email response from Support. The first one is almost always useless, but when I reply and reiterate my problem, I get escalated to an actual person. If one of the mods takes note of this, they might have a better suggestion for where to put in your ticket? @ZOS_Kevin

Once you do have a ticket going and you know it's in the right place, it's good to let it sit. Updating the ticket moves it to the back of the queue.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the ping @VaranisArano.

@Strangerlove, if you place a ticket in for this, we can follow up with the team to see what is going on. When you have a ticket number, you can send it to us via this post or DM. Happy to look into it.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Strangerlove
    Strangerlove
    Soul Shriven
    The ticket number is # 211127-003593
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Strangerlove

We have sent you a forum PM regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post