The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Elder Scrolls & Roleplay in ESO!

• Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Alright! The new topics are up, faster than I anticipated but that's never a bad thing :smiley:

Hope they're educative and interesting, and as always, any questions, comments or constructive criticism is welcome!

Happy reading!
    SANGUINESS
    [EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    So it's been a bit of time since the last update, curious if there's any other topics people would like to see added?

Let me know your thoughts, all welcome to let me know what you think :smile:
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Had a couple of thoughts from folks in DMs but nothing ready to update yet.
    What might you all like to see added? Or further explained?
    Let me know :smile:
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for putting this together. :smile:
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for putting this together. :smile:

Thank you for reading! Glad you like it :smile:
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • ice34697
    ice34697
    ✭✭✭
    Extremely well written. Appreciate the detail @Sanguiness130

Definitely has given me some insight as to how I'm going to go about writing a Daily Journal for my Bosmer NB, which will hopefully give a personalized account of what she experiences as she wanders throughout Tamriel.