The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pop caps this low breed toxicity in cyrodiil

AJones43865
AJones43865
✭✭✭✭
We desperately need to get the population caps raised in cyro and get performance up to a level that more people want to play in the zone. Population caps this low are creating gangs of super toxic teabagging troll groups. The toxicity is cyrodiil right now is at an all time high, and it's largely ZOS' doing with the super low pop caps and the super bad performance.

Please ZOS. We pay to support PvP. PvP should be supported.

We need better performance and higher population caps again or it's just going to keep getting more and more toxic.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they are doing trivial things like removing the deer from the zone and nerfing a single damage glyph and calling it performance improvements, you know there's not much more they can really do.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    When they are doing trivial things like removing the deer from the zone and nerfing a single damage glyph and calling it performance improvements, you know there's not much more they can really do.

There is more they can do. They're just not doing it.
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    We desperately need to get the population caps raised in cyro and get performance up to a level that more people want to play in the zone. Population caps this low are creating gangs of super toxic teabagging troll groups. The toxicity is cyrodiil right now is at an all time high, and it's largely ZOS' doing with the super low pop caps and the super bad performance.

We need better performance and higher population caps again or it's just going to keep getting more and more toxic.

Agree 100%, it feels like half the pop out there are just jumping trolls trying to lure people to rss so they can tank then ult dump on them after being chased around the tower. Then of course teabag them.

I don't think it matters what the pop is though because they still do their thing even when tons of real fighting are going on. They don't care about the map, objectives, or helping their faction. I think they are just bored with the game. Cyrodiil needs a complete revamp to freshen it back up.

I am really hoping all these trolls go to Mortal Online 2 when it releases, that's going to be griefers' heaven.
  • Troll92
    Troll92
    ✭✭
    EmperorIl wrote: »

Agree 100%, it feels like half the pop out there are just jumping trolls trying to lure people to rss so they can tank then ult dump on them after being chased around the tower. Then of course teabag them.

I don't think it matters what the pop is though because they still do their thing even when tons of real fighting are going on. They don't care about the map, objectives, or helping their faction. I think they are just bored with the game. Cyrodiil needs a complete revamp to freshen it back up.

I am really hoping all these trolls go to Mortal Online 2 when it releases, that's going to be griefers' heaven.

This could not be more true. I've long suspected these kinds of people (1 vs X'ers, ballgroups, PVDoor nightcappers etc) are not here for the intended function of Cyro or IC. And i've had this confirmed by multiple people from all factions. They are not here to pvp or to help their faction with campaigns. Their only reason for participating is to "own those noobs". To get their fix so to speak. People might say "Oh but they're taking that resource or that keep and so on" don't be fooled. All they're doing is pinging their location loud and clear hoping some poor soul who actully want to play Cyro as it was intended will come to defend their territory only to be stomped on by these people who do nothing but abuse broken sets and lag. I was once im a fight for one of the towns and 3 players were doing nothing more than spamming abilities and proc sets with as many visual effects as possible, managing to create more local lag than a ballgroup just to charge their ults and dump them. After they ofc killed everyone in a huge ult dump they just left said town. They did nothing for their faction. They just went around the map taking random resources to lure more people in.
    Edited by Troll92 on December 3, 2021 10:50AM
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Troll92 wrote: »
    EmperorIl wrote: »

This could not be more true. I've long suspected these kinds of people (1 vs X'ers, ballgroups, PVDoor nightcappers etc) are not here for the intended function of Cyro or IC. And i've had this confirmed by multiple people from all factions. They are not here to pvp or to help their faction with campaigns. Their only reason for participating is to "own those noobs". To get their fix so to speak. People might say "Oh but they're taking that resource or that keep and so on" don't be fooled. All they're doing is pinging their location loud and clear hoping some poor soul who actully want to play Cyro as it was intended will come to defend their territory only to be stomped on by these people who do nothing but abuse broken sets and lag. I was once im a fight for one of the towns and 3 players were doing nothing more than spamming abilities and proc sets with as many visual effects as possible, managing to create more local lag than a ballgroup just to charge their ults and dump them. After they ofc killed everyone in a huge ult dump they just left said town. They did nothing for their faction. They just went around the map taking random resources to lure more people in.

Or you know, they want to play PvP without beeing in a 12 man group taking keeps.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im trying to understand the correlation of the pop lock and toxic players...
    Edited by techyeshic on December 3, 2021 1:37PM
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    Im trying to understand the correlation of the pop lock and toxic players...

Maybe saying let more people in cuz so many slots are taken up by the trolls? I'm unsure.

It will just lead to more trolling lolol.

Performance needs to be fixed. Many game and community issues will pretty much disappear at that point.

That's a total pipe dream though. Pipe dream.