The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Anyone else having login troubles on PS lately?

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's i sign from whoever/whatever - to go do something else...it's amazing how much more life "stuff" i get down the more problems i have logging in :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logging in is an issue but thats the least of its problems, even on a PS5 lag in GH is an unacceptable state
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I haven't been able to log in for a few days. It keeps saying the connection to the server has timed out. Everything is good and stable on my end.

Did you try going to the European server and then back to NA?

I'll try that, thanks
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering about this. It started a few weeks ago. Fails about 2-3 times and then loads properly.

I don’t think it’s on my end.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. I just jump from the NA to the EU server a few times and it seems to load.

But, in the past few days, I noticed that moving from zone to zone sometimes locks up the game and I have to close out and reopen ESO. A bit frustrating. (BTW, I'm not the only person so it isn't on my end).
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know