The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furnishings limits.

Runti38
Runti38
Greetings to everyone!

Dear developers can you remove the furnishings limits in houses. A house is like a personal corner, which you do for yourself, as you want and what you want individually. What are these limits made for? So players would not put a bunch of furnishing in any small room? But with ESO+, there is gonna be double! Yes. But, what difference does it make to how many items I want to place there. Maybe I don't want 5 (10 with ESO+) collectibles, maybe I want to place all possible Guests in the house or show to whole world what a huge amount of pets I have, that's just an example. I do not dispute that with a ESO+ there will be 700 not 350 of the furnishing limit and that is a lot, if you are not that person who wants to make every corner special, then it's not gonna be enough. For ESO+ removing limit will not be a huge problem, because there are much nicer and better bonuses (Bank, Crowns, DLC, etc).

So why do we need this? I think a lot of people will agree with it and I hope to see it in future.

Warm regards and all the best for you ツ!