Maintenance for the week of January 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 24
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)

What's the deal with Kinras?

Talyndor
Talyndor
✭✭✭
Truthfully, it is hard for me understand the graphs, charts, and tables people post to explain why some sets are better than other sets.
I see that Kinras is now the BIS for both stamina and magicka builds (that is, the jewelry and weapons).
Can someone explain to me why these are now so much better than Mothers Sorrow and Medusa?
Thank you very much.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to @etchedpixels post, Kinras is meant for group content. Boosting everyone's damage is better for trials than just boosting your own. If you are only running dungeons, you could still be better off with Medusa & MS, or another combo that works for you
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinras was violating my eyes (at least before a patch that allegedly fixed it). No bis set is worth heading a headache when you're playing.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, everyone. That helps a LOT!