The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Name some thing's that are Meta right now ?

• divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheresbes wrote: »
    divnyi wrote: »
    wheresbes wrote: »
    Turtles are meta, turtles everywhere!

Full-on turtles can't kill you with burst when you roll Gaze and heal through their burst combos. I roll 25-26k HP with Major Resolve skill and that's enough.

Problem is that turtles like to stick together under a healing aura and hide amongst their carapaces others actually capable of killing XD Also, it doesn't help that my burst heal often goes to someone else ooops

Learn to "next target" bro. It works, despite what the people claim. You still need to follow the pointer to be exactly on the enemy, but in case of overlapping it will pick correct enemy.
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    I should really start to use words "over healing" aka OH, rather than OP. :hushed:
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unkillable necros
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    +86gb free on my hd is meta XD
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplars, DKs, Stamsorcs
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what magplars got that made them rise up the list. In Cyrodiil; it feels like ER has been removed as an option because someone can come rolling up with the uncontrollable urge to hit that synergy while covered with plague break.

Only thing I can think of is I see a lot less crit resist these days and maybe the nature of 4 chances per second to crit adds up.