The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vateshran Minotaur

• Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    That boss is now a joke and they wont fix it. I have posted and followed many threads about it but they will not address it. It can add 5 or more minutes to your score and ruins perfect runs. Why is it now such that you wait forever for it it jump then it imediately becomes invincible?!?!?
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still happens on PS4 too.
    Minotaur won't move and cannot be damaged most of the time.

Why do such game breaking bugs exist for weeks?
    If the Clown Store could not be used most of the time,
    you can be sure it would be fixed within one day.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    STILL HAPPENING! I dont know why they dont care about this at all.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth

Please can we get some word on when this is getting fixed?

I just started running this arena on my templar and this boss is making me quit trying. I really want to try for the trifecta but when it takes over 5 minutes just to kill him in such a frustrating fight I don't really want to set foot in it again.
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this is still happening, 12/19/2021. He just...hangs around instead of jumping.

I watched him, and he seemed to get stuck. He'd go to where he was on the edge, where it sloped from the pillar, and hang around there. He shoots fireballs, just doesn't follow.

I've tried looping around the arena, tossing damage at him, and so on, to get him to break the cycle.

Sometimes, you can get a jump, but only a second before he goes immune, again. The brief period he's vulnerable is the difference between my pressing the meteor ultimate and it landing.
  • joaotextor
    joaotextor
    ✭✭
    Yeah. The annoying prick stays there shooting fireballs and do not jump.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will this be addressed? It’s fine if you can 3 pad burn but I can only do that on my blade so other classes that I ran last week were kinda slowed down.

What more for low dps players and people that are struggling on normal??

I hope the patch tomorrow can address this!
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE Everyone can we get an update as to the state of this boss. its very much depressing that this boss kills the fun of the arena. A mechanic where you wait and wait for a boss to come to you only to immediately become immune to damage is just insane.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Later today i will run on normal NA to see if anything was fixed yesterday, but i highly doubt -_-
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would love an update on this.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, grappling bow is slightly better, although bug still exist but mino is as was before -_-

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ippokrates wrote: »

Well, grappling bow is slightly better, although bug still exist but mino is as was before -_-

Dddfgghjjkkll -_- Yay

Well, thank you for reporting back! Wish a rep would.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Helfyre666
    Helfyre666
    Soul Shriven
    Any update for this? I ran normal a few times recently and it still seems to be an issue.
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    By the time mr. Mino follows to a platform on which he's not immune, after 2 hits on the new platform, he either becomes immune to it or the bash mechanic comes into play. Nice boss fight :)
  • Falcon_of_light
    Falcon_of_light
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, get zosed...
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patch notes for PS this week said he had been fixed. I cannot confirm this though as my one slog through to complete that arena on my stamblade scarred me for life.

Hopefully it will be in the next patch for PC.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• freedri
    freedri
    Soul Shriven
    Patch notes for PS this week said he had been fixed. I cannot confirm this though as my one slog through to complete that arena on my stamblade scarred me for life.

Hopefully it will be in the next patch for PC.

I hope so, I just managed to kill him on Vet but I won't be doing it again until fixed. The fight is way too tight for the current bugs. Even on normal it's difficult, I noticed when I bothered to interrupt all the mages I couldn't get any DPS in.

Died 3 times to grappling bow bugs, either the use prompt doesn't display (roll dodge fixed it once but under pressure I just spam E haha), or you get dragged back and die.

Optimal strat is apparently to only clear 2 platforms, but I've been doing 3 as it's only slightly more effort. Basically, whatever platform your on, interrupt, then the next, but you need to move to the opposite side anyway so interrupt a third and move diagonally back to the first. With current bug he will stay at the first platform for a bit, so if you do interrupt cycle as soon as he lands, you can get some dps in and don't have to worry about the fire (and grappling bow bugs).
    Twitter: @vriibot
    Tumblr: @vriibot