Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vateshran Minotaur

Ippokrates
Ippokrates
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone else experienced an issue with Minotaur in Vateshran green zone, when he do not follow you during interruption phase but hanging around on the platform while having immunity instead?

It started yesterday afternoon and obviously making score stuff little more complicated ;p
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 28, 2021 7:14PM
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, exactly same issue for me. Boss remained in one corner shooting fireballs, also grappling seems to bug many times: after landing on the next platform camera would suddenly turn into a different direction which made it difficult to focus add and interrupt it. I already tried it with 2 different toons: just the same thing, really annoying. Please fix it.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, also had issue with camera but thought it was my fault -_-
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This Mino has more than one bug. ;)
    PS5|EU
  • Kaspy
    Kaspy
    ✭✭✭
    I see the same issues on minotaur since the update, done 2 runs, in both minotaur refuses to follow player after the 60% (?) mark for a while instead hanging around and shooting. When he finally jumps it's often interrupt/change color already so the fight now drags on much and much longer.
    Also noticed the camera problem, thought it was lag first but it also happened frequenty on both runs.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same. ZOS: Please move this to bug reports and fix. Seems too specific to be the result of a general change, so I can only assume some programmer has unnecessarily tinkered with this. [snip] is all I can say.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 28, 2021 7:11PM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope this is a bug that shows an intent to nerf how often this bovine piece of cow malarkey moves around while vulnerable, so we actually get to put some real fetching dps into his garbage self before we have to fetching interrupt the fetching channelers.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 2, 2021 7:57PM
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Same. ZOS: Please move this to bug reports and fix. Seems too specific to be the result of a general change, so I can only assume some programmer has unnecessarily tinkered with this. [snip] is all I can say.

I agree. Now it seems confirmed, please transfer this thread to Bugs sections.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 28, 2021 7:12PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »

No kidding. From "my stamina is not regenerating" to "but I already bashed that add." Sounds like its never going to get fixed
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No kidding. From "my stamina is not regenerating" to "but I already bashed that add." Sounds like its never going to get fixed

Did they ever fix the bug where you just automatically die because you grappled over to him? That's what made me stop running that dungeon for any sort of achievement.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Did they ever fix the bug where you just automatically die because you grappled over to him? That's what made me stop running that dungeon for any sort of achievement.

Don't know. That's when I quit that arena too. The stam not regenerating on my magplar with tri-stat food still irks me. I'M NOT EVEN USING STAMINA FOR ANYTHING BUT BASHING AND SPRINTING! WHY IS IT AT ZERO?!

Sorry, flashback
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warning:

dead-horse.gif

But I don't care. Had to run this again this weekend to see if it still had the stamina regen bug. YEP.
  • DropDeadGorgeous
    DropDeadGorgeous
    ✭✭✭
    Ardriel wrote: »
    Yes, exactly same issue for me. Boss remained in one corner shooting fireballs, also grappling seems to bug many times: after landing on the next platform camera would suddenly turn into a different direction which made it difficult to focus add and interrupt it. I already tried it with 2 different toons: just the same thing, really annoying. Please fix it.

It's sooo annoying. :s
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just did Vateshran for the weekly endeavor. Minotaur boss is still bugged. This fight took me almost 10 minutes because I could never really do any damage to him. Grabbling still switches camera to a different direction. I would really like the Trifecta Achievement for another character but like this I have no chance. I’m not that good I need at least 38-40 minutes. Even just farming the arena for missing weapons is a torment. Please move this thread to bug reports.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardriel wrote: »
    Just did Vateshran for the weekly endeavor. Minotaur boss is still bugged. This fight took me almost 10 minutes because I could never really do any damage to him. Grabbling still switches camera to a different direction. I would really like the Trifecta Achievement for another character but like this I have no chance. I’m not that good I need at least 38-40 minutes. Even just farming the arena for missing weapons is a torment. Please move this thread to bug reports.

I did it too. Not only Minotaur is bugged, but graplebow totally got weird - especially in green secret boss fight - what cost me a life -_-

I think this issue has been already raised in bug section. But it seems it was not worthy to resolve during this maintance -_-
  • Jack-0
    Jack-0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I’ve been getting both issues mentioned here as well - the minotaur won’t follow me and stays on whatever platform, pelting me with fireballs, and the incredibly annoying camera movement after grappling is a nightmare as I’ve come very close to walking off the platform because of it!
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue with him. Doing vet for the first time and once he gets to 50% or so he bugs out. I had to do multiple platform jumps to get him to follow me and then only get to hit him once or twice. Then repeat.
    That fight is awful.
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also noticed this since I installed the Deadlands patch.
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep - this fight has had bugs since PTS and going live. This is a just new instalment.

Please fix - this fight is a very good reason not to bother with the arena at all atm.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭
    same issue, boss isn't following after first interruption phase,

@ZOS_GinaBruno

ps5
    Edited by H3rBie on November 23, 2021 8:35PM
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I stand there and wait for him to follow me. When he finally does, it’s time to interrupt the channelers again.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    WHY IS THIS STILL HAPPENIG! This boss sometimes takes 7 mins to kill, its knocking 5k off my scores on some toons??

CAN WE GET A FIX OR AN UPDATE PLEASE?
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can we get an update on this issue, not everyone is able to nuke him before the first interrupt phase and it kills every score when you have to start to interrupt and the boss isn't following you..tia
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1

I was honestly really hoping this would be addressed in today’s maintenance - but nothing in the patch notes.
    Edited by mikemacon on December 1, 2021 4:02PM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this happened. Actually caused be to wipe a couple times because he wouldn't jump when he was supposed to, then when he finally did he was already invincible.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • HybridFreak
    HybridFreak
    ✭✭✭
    If the issue with the jagged grotto boss is anything to go on, then you might see this fixed in 2 years. 🤣

Sorry but at this point all I can do is laugh. Ridiculous.
  • ke.sardenb14_ESO
    ke.sardenb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad the OP brought this up, I even seen him just floating above the platform trying to range you down.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad the OP brought this up, I even seen him just floating above the platform trying to range you down.

Yeah, i like to do it ;)
  • Ashenkin
    Ashenkin
    ✭✭✭
    yes he does, how did they even manage to break this one?
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashenkin wrote: »
    yes he does, how did they even manage to break this one?

No idea, have not seen any mentions of VH or aggro stuff in patch notes.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, yesterday i did Trifecta, but because of Minotaur I did it at the last moment: almost 43 minutes and still I am missing 30k points to get into leaderbord -_-