The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog] not showing up (Pc N/A) After Monday patch

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hi, can anyone tell me if you have this dog, and does it show up? Mine isn't showing up. [Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog]

pxsgk3tx3vdp.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 23, 2022 9:40PM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • lohworm
    lohworm
    ✭✭✭
    Hello same here.
    And a lot of other pets do not show anymore !
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is not showing either.
  • Kamatsu
    Kamatsu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also on PC:NA - The pet shows in the collections menu, but does not get summoned when I set it active.

I have tried going in and out of buildings, as well as teleporting somewhere with pet as active.
    o_O
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just change it's name to "Invisible Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog". Problem solved, and it's even spookier.
    PC EU
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I only see paw marks and mud sprites. It's a bit cool actually although I guess it needs fixing. =D
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also mine is gone, won't show up are reload ui, getting rid of addons and starting the game over, etc... My poor doggo is gone :( I just got him....he was so young :(
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. PC NA, no Steam. Got the pet this morning. Is in my collectibles but won't show up when set as active pet.

Thanks to the link provided by @fizl101 it's good to know the devs are aware and plan to fix. :)
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on November 2, 2021 9:33PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He still barks
    Turned into a ghost witch dog ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legit question to any lorebeards amongst us. Is eldritch magic mentioned anywhere else in ES lore?
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Valaenya
    Valaenya
    Soul Shriven
    I can't see my doggie either, but yes, he barks.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, we're aware and working on getting this fixed!
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno <

Still with the latest update patch the other day this and several other non combat pets are invisible.

Still not working right.

• Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly the dog only appears for 1 week a year. Seasonal pet.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clearly the dog only appears for 1 week a year. Seasonal pet.

Aaahuh. Ok, and can you explain a lot of other non combat pets that are also now invisible? When selected you can still hear them, just cannot see that. Cosmetics are virtually set to zero.

Also, I do not know if this is an issue but, my toon is wearing those mummy wraps, in combat at dolmens I have noticed that it comes off and then gets back on. But only during combat at a dolmen I noticed this last night.

Please Zos, find out what code overwritten the pets cosmetics to make them invisible.

I've been busy, 8k plus hours on steam: far3svk2ez6h.png
    Edited by chaz on November 13, 2021 7:55AM

• meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vale Sabre Cat, the purple sabre cat pet from the Grim Harlequin Crates, has also gone invisible.
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friend is having this issue, too. PC EU, no Steam.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , Hello Lady Gina. Is this really giving someone a hard time checking the coding of that last patch that broke it? Please tell us this is being looked into? It's just not the one pet that's gone invisible, there are many. Do you have an estimated turn around time when this is going to be fixed?

• runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vale Sabre Cat is also invisible
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bear dog pet not showing up on any character

Edited to add: PC NA
    Edited by newtinmpls on November 14, 2021 5:24AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    runa_gate wrote: »
    Vale Sabre Cat is also invisible
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Bear dog pet not showing up on any character

Edited to add: PC NA

Yes, I pain stakenly confirmed it, I also recorded my findings. Vale Sabre Cat and the Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog are the only 2 pets (non combat pets) that are invisible, and I took Eastmarch / Windhelm to test it in the snow. You can see the pets foot prints in the snow, you just cannot see the pets. You won't need my video to see this, anyone can reproduce this.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Also on a side note, due to me having way too many pets, I did not take the time to see if this is an issue with mounts. Since I also have way too many of those, I quit and will just wait for the next patch to roll out possible this coming Monday when we all get booted from the server for updates and or maintenance.

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if there’s a fix coming yet for this or if console is now gonna have this problem starting tomorrow. :(
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

THANK YOU ZENI MAX

My Non combat pets, including the witch tamed bear dog IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IWUVU<3

Issue Resolved

PC N/A

For me anyway!~

Charles.D.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He showed up again!!!

YIppee!!!!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    He showed up again!!!

I understand they do that when they're looking for a treat. Did you give him one?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    The Vale Sabre Cat, the purple sabre cat pet from the Grim Harlequin Crates, has also gone invisible.

Can confirm the Vale Sabre Cat is still invisible.
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vale Sabre Cat invisible on PlayStation as well..including when you try to place it in your home/on a path.
  • CalivoArtades
    CalivoArtades
    Soul Shriven
    Still not fixed on consoles.

Considering the fix on PC was done with a mid-November patch, the problem seems to be way more difficult to solve on consoles.

Will we ever see our Witch-tamed bear dogs again? Let's hope for the best...
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes please fix this on consoles!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just coming here to say that despite the last two patches, this pet is still invisible on PS4 NA.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
This discussion has been closed.