The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jewelry glyphs?

acw37162
acw37162
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe I missed it or didn’t look hard enough but are weapon and spell damage jewelry glyphs?
  • snipezor
    snipezor
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there are: Increase Magical Harm and Increase Physical Harm.

https://teso-guides.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-jewelry-glyphs
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The real question is why haven't these been hybridized?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    Maybe I missed it or didn’t look hard enough but are weapon and spell damage jewelry glyphs?

There are permanent spell and weapon damage jewelry glyphs, one for each. There is also a glyph that gives quite a bit of both weapon and spell damage, but it is the kind you apply to your weapon and has to proc and then has a cooldown.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because then what'd be the point of having two? What would they replace the other one with?
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

Because then what'd be the point of having two? What would they replace the other one with?

It would give them an opportunity to come up with something new and fun.

It literally makes zero sense that everything else (practically) in the game has been hybridized yet we have these random primitive vestiges still out there slagging the hybrids.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

It would give them an opportunity to come up with something new and fun.

It literally makes zero sense that everything else (practically) in the game has been hybridized yet we have these random primitive vestiges still out there slagging the hybrids.

In my opinion it's one of the few things keeping Pure builds viable. I'd leave it alone.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote a poor question, I was wondering if they updated the glyphs to combine and give both buffs so you don't have to build two sets of the same jewelry or re-trait them every time you move from a stamina toon to magica toon

Jewelry crafting i a giant bone of contention with me and this game.

Thank you to everyone who helped with an answer sorry for the poorly worded question.

• DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    I wrote a poor question, I was wondering if they updated the glyphs to combine and give both buffs so you don't have to build two sets of the same jewelry or re-trait them every time you move from a stamina toon to magica toon

Jewelry crafting i a giant bone of contention with me and this game.

Thank you to everyone who helped with an answer sorry for the poorly worded question.

💯 The jewelry crafting system needs to be brought in line with clothing and weapons. It shouldn't take 40 vet hel ra's to gold a crafted ring, ya know? But it'll get a lot of push back from the plate sellers. I made a topic about it a few months back and people did not like it. Lol.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr