The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot access guild banks or guild stores

doesurmindglow
doesurmindglow
✭✭✭✭✭
Also can't send mail to other players for some reason. Is anyone else having this?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 22, 2021 12:28PM
Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket about the problem. Ticket # 211022-000752.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sounds like social ban. this one used to get those all the time because khajiit's cubs would also play eso and the auto-ban would kick in, assuming khajiit must have been running bots. was a real pain in tail-root to get fixed, and ended up happening 3 or 4 times before it was finally realized this one was not a spammer, gold seller or bot runner.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Would they do something like that without even notifying or warning me? I'm not a spammer, gold seller, or bot runner either. I do manage a mid-sized trading guild, though.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh yes, is most obnoxious. just log in and -boom- no mail, no whispers, no contact, nothing.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's insane.

Well, I guess, what route did you use to resolve it? I've submitted a support ticket, though there wasn't a lot of great options in terms of where to file this issue.
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be especially complicated in my case, as I have a guild depending on me to communicate with them, and to place guild trader bids for the coming week, which I cannot do if I don't have access to guild traders.
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the insight and help, by the way.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @doesurmindglow

We can confirm that your ticket is with the right team and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • stonycorral
    i get black screen and no graphics at all, but sound for 10 sec then computer doesnt work
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @stonycorral

If you are running into technical issues in ESO, please go ahead and start a new thread in the PC Technical Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me once. I don't know why because I never got an explanation. I also created a support ticket which was pretty much ignored for about three weeks. Then one day I got a response that said they had "made some changes to" my account and I "should be able to play normally." They didn't ever confirm that it was a social ban but they also didn't apologize for the problem. Normally they apologize if you have problems with the game and send in a support ticket. I still don't 100% know if it was a social ban and, if so, why it was imposed. I hope they don't treat you the same way they treated me in that instance.

When they impose bans on players their attitude seems to be, "you know what you did, now shut up and accept your punishment." Even when you didn't do anything that you know of to earn a ban of any kind, and haven't received confirmation from them that there is actually some kind of ban in place. It leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to their "customer service."
    Edited by LadySinflower on October 24, 2021 1:53AM
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's pretty stunning to me that they'd take this kind of action with zero warning or even notification. I'm hoping it can be resolved quickly also. I just renewed my subscription, and this kind of thing tends to make me regret it.

@ZOS_Adrikoth Thanks for the update. Is there a timeframe I can expect for this, and report to other players? I run one trading guild of about 300ish members and am an officer in a second with close to 500, so there are potentially a lot of players impacted by my inability to interact with guild banks and guild traders.

Some of them have already pledged to open their own tickets, but I have advised for now that we wait see where mine goes. Some idea of the timeline would likely alleviate their concerns. Thanks a lot for the help and feedback!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @doesurmindglow

We are showing that support responded back today on ticket 211022-000752 and has made changes on the account. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.
    Staff Post
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I just logged in today and can confirm this issue has been resolved. Thanks for the help and the update!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that the issue is now resolved. We are now closing the thread since the OP issue is fixed.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.