The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot log in to play

aussie500
aussie500
✭✭✭
I was disconnected from the server about 10 minutes ago, was left in game for a while without being able to interact with anything and eventually tossed out to the log in screen saying the usual I did not have a valid internet connection. Except now I cannot get back in the game, it puts me in a queue, then gives me an error 201 message. I got stuck on the log in screen once with no text and had to exit out using the keyboard shortcuts. None of my accounts can play the game at the moment. Have to expect it with an event, but as usual, bit disappointing.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 21, 2021 10:10PM
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    same here PC eu both accs of me and my wife
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA server I am on.
  • trell
    trell
    ✭✭
    Same here.
  • Danbest82
    Danbest82
    Currently stuck in a queue at 18 sec on NA server. Ugh
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

Constantly getting time out errors. This is completely unacceptable abd needs to be fixed immediately.

Edit: tried sane error on European server. Then tried NA again abd a damb queue! Seriously this isn bot acceptable at all during an event.
    Edited by Hapexamendios on October 21, 2021 9:33PM
  • dale_forrestb16_ESO
    Same, NA
    Error 108, other numbers, sometimes a queue and other times reporting abad password (falsely)

• Fuhrankie
    Fuhrankie
    ✭✭
    Also having issues. Now the log in queue. I'll get to character select, then it basically times out after I select a toon and try to load in.

PC/NA
    @frankiepanky

Ya'll salty.
  • Danbest82
    Danbest82
    Made it past the queue, now stuck on requesting character load 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Daedra_Squirrel
    The same here, PC NA.
  • adinimal
    adinimal
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Playing on PC EU through Steam. Got kicked off about 20 min ago but now it seems like I'm getting in again. Still wanted to say something tho since this has been happening about the same time 3 nights in a row now... Mostly I've been getting the "unexpected error has occured"-message but also a few other ones that I can't remember right now. I was also stuck in a fake queue for about 20 min that was jumping back and forth in time, when it finally got stuck at 10 sec for a few minutes I closed the game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we are currently investigating the current login issues players are encountering. For this reason we are closing this discussion with multiple threads already ongoing. You can continue discussion in the thread below.

Queue, Logging In times out...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.