Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

washbern
washbern
✭✭✭✭
I am looking for an active guild to call home. I'm looking to do PVE content like vet trials and vet dlc dungeons. Hoping for a guild with an active discord.
  • Samiesung
    Samiesung
    ✭✭
    Hey Washbern! We're a small but active social guild with a busy discord if you are interested. We recently launched our new club for Vet DLC Dungeons (we've been pushing trifectas lately!) and looking to start Vet Trials when we have more members. In addition to ESO, we do have a "other games" club to keep things fresh, we sometimes play Overwatch and Phasmophobia together!

More information can be found on our forum post

You are also more than welcome to jump in the discord server, say hi, check things out and decide if you want an in-game invite after.
    Solmagi - Magplar DD - Master Crafter - Adventurer
  • Mistindantacles
    Hello, washbern!

Have you considered Guild Medieval? With a large group of PVE players already focused on running Vet-related content, I am sure you'd find regular guildies to run with.

Why not check out our recruitment page, through the link above!