The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

☠️ Dead Social Club [Casual/PVE + Opt-In Endgame Club!]

Samiesung
Samiesung
✭✭
Utpi1h1.png?1

Hey Adventurers! Dead Social Club is a fresh 18+ social guild looking to cultivate a tight-knit gaming community here in ESO and beyond. Our discord has various Social Clubs that members can opt-in for, in addition to our ESO channels. We are generally active from 3pm - 1am EST but we welcome players from all over to come and hang out!

ESO Related Social Clubs:
  • true-endgame : ESO housing and fashion
  • es-lore : All things Elder Scrolls lore
  • The Dead Wights : End Game PVE content (currently dungeon content until we can get more members for trials)
Current Social Clubs:
  • foodie-network : Food pics yummm
  • ghost-stories : Ghost stories, movies, spooky things
  • inked : Tattoo enthusiasts
  • irl-pets : Pet pics awww
  • anime : Show and movie discussions!
Non-ESO Content:
  • other-games : Outside of ESO, we play other games together to keep things fresh. This allows members who are taking a break/retired from ESO to still participate in our community. Some of the other games we play are:
  • Overwatch
  • Century Age of Ashes
  • Phasmophobia
  • and more! What do you play outside ESO?
As we grow as a guild, we want to know what other clubs members would be interested in - let us know!

You can send me your in-game @ to my DMs or you can send me mail in-game to @Samiesung!
Additionally, you can post this in your in-game chat box to bring up the recruitment page --> |H1:guild:806441|hDead Social Club|h

Hope to hear from you soon!

- Samiesung

oa9QcPE.png?1
Edited by Samiesung on January 22, 2022 3:01AM
Solmagi - Magplar DD - Master Crafter - Adventurer
  • Samiesung
    Samiesung
    ✭✭
    ZNmoEmp.jpg?3

Bounties of Blackwood Guild Events!
    We are hosting a variety of Guild Events to help players get the most out of the two-week event (September 30 - October 12).
    • Normal Rockgrove Trials for newer players to learn mechanics (We would love to host vet trials once we have more end-game driven players in the guild!)
    • Daily Quest Share events in Blackwood to maximize reward coffers
    • Blackwood Tours to help players unlock their "Pathfinder" achievement, contributing to the community goal
    • and more!
    We are currently at 25 active members, and looking to begin raffles at 50! We are aiming to have a very social, tight-knit community and not necessarily the biggest - if that appeals to you, join today!

xwQnvjj.jpg?1
    Edited by Samiesung on November 19, 2021 9:39AM
  • Samiesung
    Samiesung
    ✭✭
    7b6zpP8.jpg?2

Update 32 Gear Farming!
    Hope everyone has been enjoying the Bounties of Blackwood! We're about halfway through and the guild has been enjoying running dailies in Blackwood for all sorts of goodies. With the event ending soon (October 12) we are starting to look ahead at what is next!
    • ESO is implementing a very exciting new base game feature called curated drops
    • As a guild, we want to help players set up runs post-update to get those pesky pieces of gear!
    • Feel free to reach out in our #find-a-group channel if you are looking to farm some gear!
    • More info about Update 32
    We are also currently into the thick of spooky season and playing lots of other horror/ghost themes games as well. Horrified hilarity guaranteed haha! Hope to see you soon! - Samiesung
    rs3nQTr.jpg?1
    Edited by Samiesung on February 1, 2022 1:31AM
  • Samiesung
    Samiesung
    ✭✭
    6kbguEI.jpg?2

Happy Witches Festival!
    Hope everyone has had fun playing the "my inventory is full of plunder skulls" mini-game! :)
    The guild has been exchanging tons of duplicates in the guild bank and making good progress on their collections.

We're all very eager for Update 32 and have been busy building up our transmutes in anticipation.
    Additionally, we have launched a new end-game PVE Club - The Dead Wights!

The Dead Wights
    • Reach out in our #find-a-group channel if you are in need of gear!
    • Under #role-signups, players can sign up for our end-game PVE club (currently dungeon content until we can get more members for trials)
    • We have some very attainable "requirements" but they are mostly just goals that members should strive for. We actively support our members by farming better gear, offering parsing tips, and more!
    Happy Spooky Weekend everyone! Want to come hang out and play some spooky games? DM me your in-game @ and i'll get an invite out to you!

vb0gbu5.jpg?2
    Edited by Samiesung on February 1, 2022 1:35AM
  • Samiesung
    Samiesung
    ✭✭
    Xsocg9R.jpg?2

Ahh! So close to 50!
    A special thanks to our guildmates who make each and every day a joy! Now that we are nearing 50 members, I am looking to put together ideas for a Winter Housing Contest! It's never been a goal of mine to have the biggest guild, but instead, something that is tight-knit and active - we are on the right track :smile:

Happy Undaunted Celebration!
    Looking for some social friendlies to run daily randoms and pledges? We offer support for learning players and tough end-game opportunities for the more experienced - let's get that loot! The event runs from November 18 - November 30 @ 10am EST.

Send me a DM here on the forums with your in-game @ name and I can get you an invite!

1XoOwuJ.jpg?1
    Edited by Samiesung on February 19, 2022 10:13PM
  • Samiesung
    Samiesung
    ✭✭
    11Y00t8.png?1

Happy New Year!
    Hope everyone in the ESO Community has had a wonderful holiday season. The guild held a housing and costume contest with various crown prizes, so fun to see the entries!

We've hit our 50 member milestone and continue to enjoy running content + other games! For the holidays, we have been diving into:
    • ESO's New Life Festival
    • Overwatch's Winter Wonderland Event
    • Phasmophobia's Cursed Possessions/Christmas update!
    • and more
    Send me a DM here on the forums with your in-game @ name and I can get you an invite!

MU6If7m.png?1
    Edited by Samiesung on February 1, 2022 1:34AM
  • Samiesung
    Samiesung
    ✭✭
    l1VjhG3.png
    I'm so proud!
    This forum post has turned into a sort-of newsletter about our shenanigans, and I just had to share how proud I am of our rambunctious little group! This was a first-time Vet Sunspire clear for some of our members - Woooo!

Good job Dead Wights <3

Edited by Samiesung on February 1, 2022 1:33AM