The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request to change Nolus Cedus' pathing in Leyawiin

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At several banks in various zones main city the guard in the bank will also nudge you out of being able to interact with the banker. I believe Leyawiin is also one of those locations.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Thank you! Any chance of also smoothing out that speed bump on the boardwalk leading to the writ turn-in in Vivec City, while you are at it? It doesn't happen every time, but several times a day, my mount ends up launching into the air there.

Oh i forgot about that one! yes, seems to only happen when you're going fast like with speed gear or mounted.
  • Ulfhethinn
    Ulfhethinn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback! We, too, have suffered from this NPCs pushiness and are going to move him somewhere else.

Not an NPC, but while dealing with Nolus, could the H-shaped wagon frame between the Leyawiin woodworking and smith stations get moved to the side. Its like specifically placed to snag characters trying to move around the crafting area.
    Edited by Ulfhethinn on October 18, 2021 9:51PM
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An even better change would make it so NPCs can't push us around. It's a completely daft thing to have in a game. We can't do it to other players, so why should they be able to do it to us.
  • Spiral__Architect
    Well we can't do it to other players because it would allow people to block content. Very old MMO problem. The NPC's are put there on purpose. It is meant to clear idle players from bankers and writ chests where pets have always been a problem.
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback! We, too, have suffered from this NPCs pushiness and are going to move him somewhere else.
    Can you also remove this guy too, he's honestly more intrusive:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Llandras_Gathram
    Thanks for all you do!
    Yep, we'll take a look at some of the other NPCs called out in this thread too. :)

Well, taking away my victim, but also: Belkarth (Craglorn) bank, there's a super annoying guard who scrapes you along the desk and breaks contact with the banker sometimes. Hate him, and can't even backstab that one.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hasn’t been a problem for Sammy, he’s always dead when this one shows up :D
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Can you also remove this guy too, he's honestly more intrusive:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Llandras_Gathram

Thanks for all you do!

Yep, we'll take a look at some of the other NPCs called out in this thread too. :)

There is an Orc in Shornhelm (Rivenspire) bank who keeps walking right in front of the banker's counter and sometimes pushes you along it when you are trying to interact with the banker and gets in the way at various points so you end up talking to him instead of the banker. If both NPCs could stand still and a bit apart from one another -say the Orc in one corner and the banker behind the counter, that would be much better. It is a tiny space and having 2 NPCs roaming around in there is inconvenient to say the least.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • llande
    llande
    ✭✭✭
    Please also fix the argonian trader in Vivec, she has so bad attitude. And remove the gates to Leyawiin, I need an extra click to get in. And that lady sitting on the bench in front of the cathedral, she constantly occupies the place where I want to sit. 🤣🤣🤣
  • DukeCybran
    DukeCybran
    ✭✭✭
    And it's rude to disrupt someone who's recalling their way home. :)
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    The npc who offers the 'free apartment/inn room' quest is standing in my way at the door to MY apartment! Please move her! I have to go around her in Alinor to get down the stairs. I bump into her every day on every character. Why is she still there if I am already owning the apartment?? Please make her disappear for any apartments I already own on the account! Do this for every location she appears! Why is the landlord creepily standing outside my door anyway? Is she eavesdropping? Call the guards and have her removed!
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    mekops_ESO wrote: »
    While we are at it, Llildorian (alchemist merchant) is kind of crowding the joint next to the alchemy table in the crafting area in Leyawiin. I love his emote/momento glowy thing, and want one. Should probably be where the small barrel next to him is, well away from the crafting table(the tables in Vvardenfell also have merchants that are so close they screw with targeting). Just tossin that out there. IDK if he bugs anyone else though XD

This guy's lighting animation is buggy and is just kills my FPS so I no longer craft in Leyawiin.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DukeCybran wrote: »
    And it's rude to disrupt someone who's recalling their way home. :)

Oh this, so much this. Please make it so that if we are starting to port somewhere (travel to player, port to a house, recall to a wayshrine) that it cannot be interrupted by an NPC walking into us! So annoying.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Shornhelm bank needs a look at
  • mekops_ESO
    mekops_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    mekops_ESO wrote: »
    While we are at it, Llildorian (alchemist merchant) is kind of crowding the joint next to the alchemy table in the crafting area in Leyawiin. I love his emote/momento glowy thing, and want one. Should probably be where the small barrel next to him is, well away from the crafting table(the tables in Vvardenfell also have merchants that are so close they screw with targeting). Just tossin that out there. IDK if he bugs anyone else though XD

This guy's lighting animation is buggy and is just kills my FPS so I no longer craft in Leyawiin.

thats a bummer. he kinds of chills out on it if you talk to him. takes him a while to get back to final form XD. maybe that can help
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Who am I meant to knife on my way to hand in writs now?

Anyone you want, really. Just feel free to pick some poor soul at random.

• Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking the opportunity to quickly mention the Super Mega Loud Argonian 'bard' with his frog horn who sits at the Daggerfall market after completing Murkmire!

He's blowing that frog tuba right next to the actual bard singing at the market, and does it so loudly you can hear him all the way at the woodworker's place across the bridge. :D
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One last one...

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Aerona_Berendas

@ZOS_GinaBruno This is another NPC that follows me to skyshards, into buildings, to wayshrines, across the zone practically. This quest giving design needs to change, it's basically nagware.
    Edited by Destai on October 27, 2021 3:20AM
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    One last one...

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Aerona_Berendas

@ZOS_GinaBruno This is another NPC that follows me to skyshards, into buildings, to wayshrines, across the zone practically. This quest giving design needs to change, it's basically nagware.

I had to blacklist all these stalker npcs (using the nointeract addon) so they would stop being accidentally clicked on like companions.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that why he's usually murdered when I go there?
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone noticed changes? I found Nolus Cedus on his usual place blocking the way and have to move around him...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed changes? I found Nolus Cedus on his usual place blocking the way and have to move around him...

If they change anything, it will not be in this update. I expect that the team was focused on getting Deadlands out.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »

If they change anything, it will not be in this update. I expect that the team was focused on getting Deadlands out.

well, hope we will get this change at least next year then... assuming they won't forget, of course :)