Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Multithreading crashes get fixed? Any update???

RedAsKetchum
I never had crashing issues with ESO until recently. I reinstalled the game, windows, deleted everything addons related, repaired game files and the crashes still occur. Everythings up to date and its not heating issues. I monitor those things and Im watercooled so no high temps whatsoever. Highest it has ever gotten to is 58-60c for the gpu while cpu stays at 51-52C.

Thing is these crashes will only happen during heavy combat at a dungeon or dolmens. Ever since I turned off multithreading my fps became horrible again, but I havent crashed. Is this option causing issues for anyone else?

Specs: Ryzen 3800x 8-core, Asus Strix RTX 3070 OC, 16GB DDR4 3800mhz.
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's still a beta feature
    uwu
  • Dokata
    Dokata
    I have this problem too. Asus laptop. With some update, the FPS began to fall. It does not always appear, but sometimes it interferes.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already a discussion ongoing for crashes related to multithreading, we are going to close this thread. You can continue discussion in the thread linked below.

Multithreaded rendering crash to desktop
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.