Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUG - Blackwood main quest - Only on PTS

FabresFour
FabresFour
✭✭✭✭✭
I was doing the main blackwood quest on a new character, to test the final Deadlands quests, and the last blackwood quest (heroes of blackwood) doesn't show up for me to complete.
v6a6iqlmxvs7.png

However, if I look in the Zone Guide, the main quests in the region are 7/7
vcr24wk3kci4.png

Is this on purpose, to stop people from doing the final Deadlands quest, or is it really a bug?

@FabresFour - 1970 CP
Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bugged on live servers too. Yesterday I had a guildmate reporting the same issue and asking if anyone else has a problem with this achievement.
  • kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember "Heroes of Blackwood" being completed on PTS, even though the other quests weren't, from the start of the game. I've guessed that the point is to enable the final Gates of Oblivion quest without going through the Blackwood main quest, which can be a bother when you're just trying to test The Deadlands.

I can't verify if it does work that way, because I decided to rush Blackwood first anyway. I don't see a good reason for it to be on the live servers though.