The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOw to report a guild name with no access to guild or current players?

k_8
k_8
I was recently made aware of the origins of a guild I'd been a member of, and where I still maintained a discord connection. Apparently it's named after a ***/Neo *** terrorist organization that's part of the Marvel Comics universe. Not being familiar with the Marvel universe, I didn't get the references, but once made aware, you just can't unsee it. On alerting the membership to this reference, I was summarily booted. I think a name that references a *** terrorist org, even if fictitious, would still be a violation of the TOS, but am not sure. Is it a violation. The guild is still active in EOS. If it is, what do I need to do to report it? Thanks for the help.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, if you believe a player or guild is in violation of the Terms of Service, please report them at help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • k_8
    k_8
    Thank you. Done.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @k_8

If you have a ticket number, we can check to ensure your report was submitted successfully.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hydra?
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hydra?

That was my thought. Sounds like a non-issue imo.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Hydra?

That was my thought. Sounds like a non-issue imo.

Hydra is also a multi-headed serpent from Greek Mythology. Totally fits in ESO fantasy.
    Just my 2 drakes. Lol!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)