Please, help to understand how to make profit with doing crafting dailies on alts. Now I have 1 Grand Master Crafter who knows almost everything possible (missing PVP recipes and newest motifs) and 5 alts, max level, max crafts.What I know about gold rewards is
(please correct me if I'm wrong):
1.To get the biggest possible amount of gold reward the alt should be lvl 50 and above. The less the level, the less is gold reward.
2. Dailies gold reward CAN BE INCREASED by CP passive, ESO+ and Imperial race.
3. Dailies gold reward is NOT INCREASED by cratf level, craft achievements and any knowledge of traits, motifs, recipes.
Now my observations and questions on the alts... My alts are max character level, max craft level. They all know just a very few traits, a very few purple/gold recipes, a very few motifs - really few.1. Should I do dailies at Tier 1 or max? Will a max Tier give me more profit?
Now I'm doing Tier 1, and her are my observations:
- Tier 1 reward provides a great mats return, I don't have to farm them at all. If I go max, I'm afraid of running out of mats soon
- Tier 1 provides the same amount of gold reward as max tire on lvl 50+ alt
- Tier 1 provides either a low level intricate item or max level on lvl 50+ alt. A low level one is of no use, it goes to NPC merchant. A max level can be sold or used for other alts
- Tier 1 can provide a golden temper - I didn't noice a difference between 1 and max tire regarding golden tempers
- maybe it is just my own RNG, but I feel like Tier 1 reward provide Survey Maps more often than max
- Tier 1 provides no Master Writ, of course. But even my Grand Master Crafter gets master writs very rarely - while she knows almost everything possible (missing PVP recipes and newest motifs)2. Is Alchemy worth doing, at all?
Or maybe I should just sell mats? Or maybe combine both activities? What level is most profitable?3. What is the best Provisioning level for selling recipes? Tier 1 and max are cheapest...
For now I'm doing tire 3 for completing a recipe list of my "Ok-Now-Seriously-The-Final-All-Achievement-Main". But after the list will be completed... Max Tier ? Or some else?
Thank you all in advance. Crafting since 2016 - still knowing nothing
Edited: a lot of spelling mistakes. Sorry, English is not my native