The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is UserID change on PC broken?

Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
✭✭✭✭
Quick question, on the account page (on PC not Steam) we have the option to change user id. But the confirmation code never gets to my email. I know my email is fine because I had to open a ticket about a bug & so you have no problem emailing with me back & forth on that as recently as yesterday.

So is it like this for everyone? I know in the past they told us it was broken & to open a support ticket instead. But I thought it was fixed
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @HedgehogFeet

The steps in this article may be able to help if you are not receiving your access code, but if this issue persists please open a support ticket with us.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @HedgehogFeet

The steps in this article may be able to help if you are not receiving your access code, but if this issue persists please open a support ticket with us.

Hi can you confirm then that the change userid should be working from the web browser? Because that is what I'm asking here. There was a point were Zos said it was not working for anyone.
    Thanks
    Edited by Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome on October 2, 2021 9:11AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HedgehogFeet

It should be working from your browser as we are not aware of any ongoing issues. Sometimes for browser issues you may need to try going through a different web browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @HedgehogFeet

It should be working from your browser as we are not aware of any ongoing issues. Sometimes for browser issues you may need to try going through a different web browser.

Thank you that is what I needed to know appreciated. Now I know userid is working currently I can rule that out completely. Thanks again, I'm halfway fixed.

Feel free to close this if you're of a mind to

Edited by Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome on October 6, 2021 5:55AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HedgehogFeet

Have you been able to update your UserID yet?

If not, do you currently have a ticket ongoing?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post