The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mist Form purging CC Immunity.

PureEnvelope35
PureEnvelope35
✭✭✭✭
As the title suggests, this issue from live is still present on the PTS.
Issue being that casting Mist Form and immediately leaving it, along with cleansing any Immobilizes and/or Snares, also purges Crowd Control Immunity from the user long before the 6s duration is actually over.

The following video shows the problem:
https://youtu.be/pouNazrOYTc

Not sure if this could be intended in some strange way but either way it definitely reduces the usefulness of Mist Form in PvP given that it has already been changed to be ineffective in PvE.
Edited by PureEnvelope35 on September 23, 2021 4:31PM
  • Fashion is the true endgame.
  • PC EU
  • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
  • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
  • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
  • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
  • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
  • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
  • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
  • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
  • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
  • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
  • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
  • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
  • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
  • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't the different crowd control immunities triggered by the core combat action required to break the control? Break Free = Stun, Roll Dodge = Immobilizations?
  • Aldoss
    Aldoss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is true then it would corroborate what I've been experiencing on live since last patch with immovable pots. I've been getting stunned/ immobolized well within the 10sec immunity that I'm supposed to have and mist is one of my main buffs that I trigger after hitting that pot. I haven't had any video to prove it though.

Needs looking into for sure.
  • Swampy
    Swampy
    Soul Shriven
    It's been like this for several patches. They fixed it once on the PTS like 3 or 2 patches ago. But it never went live. Mist form has so many bugs with it.
  • edward_frigidhands
    edward_frigidhands
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ability should probably be redesigned imo.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldoss wrote: »
    If this is true then it would corroborate what I've been experiencing on live since last patch with immovable pots. I've been getting stunned/ immobolized well within the 10sec immunity that I'm supposed to have and mist is one of my main buffs that I trigger after hitting that pot. I haven't had any video to prove it though.

Needs looking into for sure.

Just a guess but a duel with a friend should be a great way to test this.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The ability should probably be redesigned imo.

I agree, I could imagine it could work as some kind of variation of Bolt Escape, it would have greater range then Bolt Escape but would be a targeted ability and could work something like this...

Mist Form - Phase through the targeted enemy in a Cloud of Mist.
    Elusive Mist - Phase through the targeted enemy in a Cloud of Mist and gain Major Evasion for 3 seconds
    Swarming Escape - Phase through the targeted enemy in a Cloud of Bats absorbing XXXX Health
  • Swampy
    Swampy
    Soul Shriven
    4m5k8x704ocx.png
  • Swampy
    Swampy
    Soul Shriven
    Found it they mentioned it in known issues in blackwood pts but never fixed it