The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Armory system not working

apemich01
apemich01
Soul Shriven
Is anyone having issue changing builds in armory system on PTS? I’m unable to change saved builds. Error says failed to change builds
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. After you set your builds it constantly tells you “failed to load build.”

No amount or relogging or zoning or anything can fix it. The armory sometimes seems to impart a kind of database error on your character that prevents them from ever changing builds with the armory again.

Edited by NoxiousBlight on September 22, 2021 9:29PM
    Options
  • apemich01
    apemich01
    Soul Shriven
    That sucks cause my character is on a healer and I wanted to go back to dps. Now need to respec everything again.
    Options
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it yesterday. I mistakenly hit load build instead of saving the one I wanted to save. It completely wiped everything off my char, CPs, all skill lines and morphs, all passives.

If I did this, pretty sure plenty of other people would also make the same mistake since there is not a whole lot of clear directions.

Today having issue with loading properly saved builds this time.

Short of this all being fined tuned further, not too keen on it tbh. Seems pretty clunky. Nice piece of furniture, but that's about it. Happy to stick with Dressing Room on PC for the foreseeable future.
    Options
  • apemich01
    apemich01
    Soul Shriven
    I see your frustrations but I’m on console and we do not have anything like dressing room or add on for that matter. We are relying on this new feature to make our lives a lot easier.
    Options
  • vandymort
    vandymort
    Soul Shriven
    apemich01 wrote: »
    Is anyone having issue changing builds in armory system on PTS? I’m unable to change saved builds. Error says failed to change builds

I am having the same issue. I just tested again today to see if the latest patch fixed it, but I am still having the same problem. I really hope this gets fixed soon because I really do want to try this out before it is released to the console.

Options