The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Controller left trigger

Rokkar8
Rokkar8
✭✭
Hi, late last night my left trigger on my xbox one connected controller suddenly stopped working. It stopped working after I quickly shut downthe game, remember a notfification from a add on I think, but i didnt read it. No idea if this was relevnat for the issuee.

When I started the game again It had stopped working, I have tried /reloadui, disconnectet controller numerous times. I have checked that the controllers left trigger works in other games.

Ive deleted the live folder and disabeld all add ons, I even uninstalled and installed the game again but nothing helps with this, seems like left trigger just dont exist anymore for some reason, cant keybind it or use it anywhere in the game. This means I cant block/roll dodge, break free etc.

Any1 have any experience with this, Im not great at computer things hence the controller^^ so It might be something Ive just done wrong somewhere.