The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Update 32 PTS Maintenance Extended

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

Wanted to let you know that PTS downtime will be extended through tomorrow morning as we continue to work through maintenance. We expect the PTS to be back online with Update 32 by 12pm EDT tomorrow, September 21. Thanks for your patience!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, thanks. I did not need PTS distraction today. Natch Potes were distracting enough. ;)

Please tell the audio team I love them for finally giving us the option to turn off combat music!
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    **dies inside**

I'm so excited to try things out on this PTS.
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you try unplugging the server & plugging it back in? Should come right up.
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Wanted to let you know that PTS downtime will be extended through tomorrow morning as we continue to work through maintenance. We expect the PTS to be back online with Update 32 by 12pm EDT tomorrow, September 21. Thanks for your patience!

hey u now other games have downtime like 10min
    eso just takes a few days for a 3gb patch

can u please explain why eso is the slowest game in matters of maintance(and why cyro is a mess)

thanks
    Edited by KhajiitLivesMatter on September 21, 2021 2:41AM
  • Camelord
    Camelord
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

can u please explain why eso is the slowest game in matters of maintance(and why cyro is a mess)

thanks

Yeah, it's so weird, the experimental server we don't pay for and get as a bonus takes longer to patch/maintenance than the actual live servers of other games.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

thanks

This is a public test server. ZOS are under no obligation to make this available to you at all. it is used to test features and bug fixes. They can remove it entirely if they want to.

I'm an IT Infra engineer. When we get "feedback" like this, it's laughed at and ignored. I hope ZOS team are doing the same with this quoted comment. It baffles me how people can be so spoiled and entitled.

• Meiox
    Meiox
    ✭✭✭✭
    never mind
    Edited by Meiox on September 21, 2021 10:02AM
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

thanks

We'll let's reason this out a bit.
    29 Jan 2021 Approval given for Microsoft's multi-billion-dollar purchase of Zenimax and all its subsidiaries.
    https://www.windowscentral.com/microsofts-acquisition-zenimax-media-approved-eu

18 Aug 2021 (more than enough time in the corporate world for major changes to be made) ZOS delays the Consol release of the last patch for extra stability
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60745

19 Aug 2021 ZOS announces the first team up that I am aware of for any celebrity to help promote ESO
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60689

20 Aug 2021 ZOS extends server downtime for PTS patch
    This thread

Most likely what is going on, is that ZOS is using their portion of the influx of cash that Microsoft brings to the table to fix all those things that everyone has been wanting. And because it will take time, that just means we need to be a little patient.

Edited by Tornaad on September 21, 2021 2:12PM
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sjneg95xe5ad3p1mb636k86kr37621dnix99ut9r&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're just wrapping up maintenance now and the PTS will be opening momentarily!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post